Emerson

It's my first day at Forks High School, and so far I'm wishing that I was back in Alaska at least people didn't stare at me there. It's like they've never seen a beautiful woman let alone a new student before. I've had groups of boys put notes in my locker asking me to Homecoming and Prom. I could tell Jasper was getting jealous because of all the attention I was getting, but all I did was kiss him and tell him I only have eyes for you cowboy.  It was as if they didn't realize I was with Jasper, but the girls sure did I would be dead if I wasn't already with all the death glares I was being given. On another note I had made a friend her name was Angela Webber school photographer for the paper. I didn't particularly like Jessica Stanley,  but everyone else was nice or they were just scared of us so they were being nice. It was finally lunch time and believe you me I was starving tall tale sign that I was indeed pregnant, but not just me Alice and Rosalie were eating too. Yes all of us were going to be mommies. All the guys were looking t us like we were crazy so I took out my notebook and wrote "WE'RE PREGNANT " in capital letters. I could tell Rosie wanted to cry as did Alice.  The guys were so excited that they didn't care that we were in the middle of the cafeteria that they kissed us. After the public display of affection I noticed that Edward was walking in with a very pretty girl. When he got to the table he said family this is my girlfriend Cady.