[Week 2] The BL Trio Part 2

💀CINNAMON ROLLS, SKIP THISS! I REPEAT, SKIP THIS TO PROTECT YOUR INNOCENCE💀
•••

Y/N: POV

"Teruhashi, what's your favourite BL book?"

I asked her, as we both walked in the hallways. I had no shame watching my words. In fact, it's like my mouth has its own mind.

Teruhashi faces me with her eyes wide open, robotically twisting her head to face mine. She blushed at the mention of that word, which I had to admit, was priceless!

"Y-Y/N! What are you talking about? I don't read men making out for almost every chapter!!!"

She flailed her hands around, almost hyperventilating.

"Are you seriously in denial? I read it too, you know." I mention, pulling it my phone and showing her the screenshots I saved in my camera roll.

Indeed, I was a BL QUEEN!😎

She then widened her eyes once again, this time, out of happiness.

"Oh my god! Is that Jiwon and Dong Gyun from BJ Alex!?"

Teruhashi then took the phone out my hand and pulled it close to her, ignoring everyone out in the hallways.

"What were you saying about not reading BL?" I gave her a side glance smirk.

"I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BJ ALEX!! Who WAS IT??!"

The door not too far from us swung open, almost expecting this to happen.

It was Chiyo, who looked like she rushed over here just at the mention of the name.

I waved my hand up in the air, as Chiyo rushed over to us. Teruhashi became embarrassed, but was quite happy that she had some people to relate and fangirl to.

"Who's your favourite character?? Mines MD. He just has this mysterious, yet dominant side!"

She killed out her phone and showed us a photo of MD. I can't deny, he is someone I would simp for! XD
(yeah guys, I meant to type 'killed' instead of 'pulled.' XD. Chiyo killed the phone's innocence)

"Mine's (Favorite BJ Alex Character) He's just amazing and I wish he was real!!!😩👌🏻"

I explain as I say sigh and grieve.

They both agree, joining my grieving session for the while.

"Teruhashi, who's your favourite?" Chiyo asked, anticipating for an answer.

Teruhashi huffed as she put both of her hands by her waist, almost tsundere-like.

"I'll never tell you guys!"

I squinted at her, analyzing who she would most likely be interested in.

"It's probably Jiwon." I answered immediately without any hesitation.

"He's cool, smart, and the student body president. So of course, she's going for a guy like Saiki," Chiyo pitched along.

Teruhashi stuttered and yelled to the whole school,

"S-S-SHUT UP!!!"

The next day, we made a group chat for the three of us to simp over guys and anime.

•••
So yeah. Hope you enjoyed that little side story.  I honestly just wanted to make a second part of the last side story, wondering what would happen if Teruhashi, Chiyo, and you were to say that you read BL.

Anyway, BYEE!!