TWENTY-SEVEN| ... -.- .. .--.

Hello! If you are reading this on the date of release, then I apologize for the lack of updates. If you are binging this and didn't notice the break, then this may or may not be beneficial but a small reminder won't hurt :)

Before I get back into the story, here's a list of things to remember! Feel free to skip to the end of the ~~~ if you are confident that you remember everything :)

1.) 79 is having dreams that are becoming more and more distinct as time goes on. They typically consist of themes such as driving, water, and a voice telling her to SAVE PARK JIMIN.

2.) The shadows used to be by passers of the Between. When given a choice at your final show, you can choose to leave with no information of where you're going or stay and work for the ringmaster and get your memories back. Shadows can "watch over" earth and sometimes interact with the people there, however upon becoming a shadow you loose your sense of humanity. You don't feel anything even though you have your memories.

3.) Jimin has constant inner turmoil as he has struggled with lack of knowledge of himself, abuse of drinking sins, and now self doubt/loathing. For reasons unknown he is convinced he has done something terrible and is in fact a bad person even when you attempt to prove him wrong.

4.) 9 is gone and was carried away by shadows, similar to how Chloe was at the beginning of the book. Before being carried off, he sprouted many unusual things, along with the odd information that he seemed to know more of the Between than he should.

5.) 9's last speech did a number on Jimin as he now doubts his own innocence towards 79 and if he's truly any better than him in regards to his actions and ever growing lustful thoughts that came with his confirmation of feelings.

6.) under the influence of the drink lust, 79 and Jimin kissed on stage. This hurt Jimin as he continues to doubt your feelings and you continue to seemingly put his on the side lines.

6.) There is something in Jimin's room. It has been confirmed to be a shadow, but why does it seem to 'haunt' Jimin? Who is it?

7.) The clock tower constantly ticks the word MINUTE in morse code. Many things in the Between seem to communicate through or have something to do with this code. 19 thought he could communicate with his loved ones through morse code when behind the curtain. 19's last words through morse code to 79 were I LOVE YOU.

8.) 100, or 'Hun' has shown himself as the runaway number the ringmaster seems to be after. Where he stays is unknown, but he finally trusts 79 and Jimin to leave him food. Oddly enough, he seemed to have been upset when he thought the two of you forgot about him. He's only 10 years old and had shattered glass embedded in his hands.

9.) Your and Jimin's safe word is "Mustard", as when dancing the two of you were often close to one another. You use the word when you feel uncomfortable with a situation.

10.) You no longer want to perform with Jimin for memories. In fact, you're done with memories completely and are trying to convert Jimin to this mindset as well.

11.) Park Jimin did in fact kill you, but upon receiving a new memory, it seems as if your death had to do with a car accident. You have forced Jimin to believe it was an accident so the two of you could move forward.

12.) Because the two of you performed on stage under the agreement, technically there's still an offer to receive any memory of your choosing from the ringmaster for both you and Jimin.

13.) There is a hypnotist under the number 05. 79 hates the idea of such a person with a skill being around, while Jimin is more intrigued.