An arrival of a friend

The news shocked everyone present in the room. Why? Because what would a duchess son of a high status than them, magicians, would want to come to Opion of all places?

Don't get me wrong, Opion is of higher rank because of some magicians that are strong and powerful, like Blow. Not to mention that they are on par with the Association and the Tower.

But some of them might get the idea of this all because of Rood's recent mission to Helios School.

"How rude. Don't be that shock, Opion's master. Thank heaven that I'm the one who inform you instead of Lady Dayner. We'll probably arrive there in.. now. Shall we end the call then?"... Is what Lidus announce before the call ended.

"W..Whaa..???"

"Duchess Artian's son? Hey Rood isn't that Lidusi--" Before Dio could say the name, Rood fainted. And Shicmuon cought him.

"Ah..." "..."

"Anyway, Since the duchess son is here, everyone stay calm. No one utter a single word about them being demons," Opion's master points at Dio, Rubymonter and her gang(?), "and Rood being the black magician. Understood!" He firmly says.

It'd be bad if a word of Opion keeping a demon with them. Because of the situation being kept a secret, only Ren and the master know this along with the authorities.. and also the rest.

"Could you make your demon appearance disappear..? Like hidden them or something?" Ren ask while meaning Rubymonter's horns, and Gamode's fish ear.

"....Huh?" The two tilt their head in confusion,

"I don't need to right?" grins Elzeble,

"Just use your inner power, I could hide my eye color just fine." added Dio,

"I'll try.." Rubymonter says, a moment later it disappeared.

"Like this?" Same as Gamode.

"Yeah."

"Blackie..?" Shicmuon ask while carrying Rood in a bridal style,

"Thanks Shicmuon for catching him, uh well, he could rest in his room. The news probably shocked him." Sweatdropped the master. It's rare for Rood being like this.. It's as if he's afraid of meeting his friend, Lidusis..

Shicmuon left the room while carrying Rood with him, Dio followed too while keeping a distance because of Shicmuon.. who are radiating dark auras the moment Dio follows them.

"Then what about us..?"

"You should stay with Rood since he's your master."

"nohesnotmymaste--" Gamode and Elzeble got hit by Rubymonter on their face,

"Yeah.." Ren and master sweatdropped at the scene,

"Then, we'll take our leave." Rubymonter bows a little before leaving the room, dragging the two along.

"... Master, what about Rood's mission?" Ren ask with a worried voice, knowing that this will be a trouble for Rood,

The master sigh and walk towards the big window who shows the arrival of a horse carriage that stop infront of the Opion's Manor door. Knowing too well who's inside it by the flag mark that hangs on the carriage.

"It'll be a trouble.. If he tags along, that is."