Park

"How did you find this certain trail of yours?" Harry asked as we walked down the sidewalk

"How did you find this certain trail of yours?" Harry asked as we walked down the sidewalk. The couple was only a block away from the park. "Well about a month ago I was a little stressed and so I needed to just get out of my apartment and so I walked to the park and then found a path" Amelia said.

"Why were you stressed?" Harry asked the girl. Amelia didn't really know how to respond. She then quickly changed the subject by saying "we're here!" The two people looked around the park. It was submerged in sunflowers. Woods were around the two but there was no grass just sunflowers around them. Amelia quickly walked through the sunflowers smiling as she did.

"Are you coming?" Amelia asked Harry who was lagging behind. "Yes honey I'm coming!" Harry said running up to the excited girl. "Okay so we are gonna walk through these woods right here!" Amelia said pointing the way through. She started to walk with Harry beside her.

"So where did you grow up?" Harry asked the girl to fill the silence. "I grew up in Michigan actually!" Amelia said with a smile remembering her home state. "Do you still have family back there?" Harry asked. Amelia took in a short breath. She never really liked talking about her family.

"No they passed away when I was fourteen" Amelia said releasing a breath.

"I'm so sorry to hear about that!" Harry said and I immediately shrugged him off. "No please I'm okay!" Amelia said and the two walked a couple more minutes until they finally reached Amelia's 'special place.

There were multiple cliffs around the couple that peered out into the ocean. On top of each cliff there was beds of Sunflowers. "Ta da!" Amelia said showing Harry the gorgeous view. Harry smiled at the view he had never seen something so beautiful in his life besides for Amelia.

Harry looked at Amelia and smiled "this is beautiful!" he said and Amelia sat down on some of the small sunflowers on the ground. "I come here to think now!" Amelia said fiddling with her hands. "What do you think about?" Harry asked looking out at the ocean. "Well I think about life, I sometimes take it for granted you know, you never know how long you're gonna be alive!" Amelia said with a small frown.

Harry looked at the girl with worry. It must have been a sensitive subject with her he thought. Harry then quickly changed the subject.

Harry then picked a small sunflower. "A sunflower for my Sunflower" Amelia laughed a little taking the sunflower in her hands. "Wow Harry Styles everyone!" She said with a laugh and sniffed the sunflower. Amelia then got an idea. She quickly stood up.

She looked down at the cliff and to the water. Harry gave her a confused look. Amelia then kicked off her shoes. She stood on the edge of the cliff. Harry then started to realize what she was doing but before he could stop her she jumped. He quickly ran to the edge watching for any sign of the girl.

Amelia quickly popped her head out of the water. "You coming or what?" she screamed with a laugh. The water was warm and felt smooth and refreshing. "You scared the shit out of me!" Harry said holding his chest breathing heavily.

"I'm alright Harry it's not that far of a jump!" Amelia said now floating on her back. "Alright I'm coming!" Harry screamed and took off his own shoes and shirt. He walked to the edge of the cliff looking down at the water. Harry then jumped and hit the water.

His head quickly popped up. He looked around for Amelia. She was now doing front flips and handstands in the water. Harry laughed as he watched her do four front flips in the water. He swam to the girl and the girl finally popped her head out of the water. "So you decided to join me Harold?" Amelia said with a small laugh.

Harry loved Amelia's laugh more then anything. "You invited me didn't you?" Harry asked. "I mean I didn't think you'd have the balls to jump!" Amelia said with yet another infectious laugh. "Oh yeah really!" Harry said and then picked up the girl and threw her back into the water farther away from him.

Amelia popped her head up. "Wow that was a low blow" she said with a smile. She then swam towards Harry. They swam face to face. "I want you to know that I'm open if you ever need to talk, I'm sure it gets stressful in the everyday life of Harry Styles" Amelia said sincerely. Harry had never been offered something like that before.

"I'll take you up on that offer sometime sunflower" Harry said grinning. "Good!" Amelia said. The two swam for around an hour sometimes getting into splash fights of Harry would pick Amelia up and toss her once again. They talked about life and what their plans are for the future. Amelia told Harry that she wanted 3 kids and a dog and then she would get a goat but raise it as a dog and get the milk from it and use it to make cheese. Harry had never met someone like Amelia. He really like Amelia and could see their friendship become stronger and maybe it could possibly grow into something more.

Amelia was scared. She didn't know when she was gonna tell Harry about the cancer. She wished she could just be cured tomorrow and not even have to worry about it. She wishes she could let herself build a romantic connection with Harry. She also didn't want to hurt him by keeping secrets from him. She didn't know what to do.

Hey everyone please comment I wanna hear your thoughts on the chapter. I pictured the cliffs being like the ones in the golden music video! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving! It's currently 2am so I'm gonna go to bed bye!