Eleven

Chapter Text
Louis wakes two hours later with a scream. It's pure terror and Harry wakes with a start. Louis is next to him on the couch sitting up, he's sweating and pretty much drenched, his breathing is completely erratic.

Harry's immediate reaction is to check for a threat but he realises that Louis has had a nightmare

"Hey baby it's okay what's wrong? You're okay" Harry says gently as he moves in front of Louis on the couch.

Louis had a terrible nightmare, he saw Stanley again and then the flashbacks started and he was reliving everything he went through. He hasn't had a nightmare in nearly 8 months and now since he thought he saw Stanley last night he's reliving it all.

"Harry" Louis chokes out.

"Yeah baby I'm here you're safe with me" Harry reassures

"You saved me, you save me, you did" Louis says

"I did darling, you're here, you're safe with me I promise I'll never let anything hurt you baby I promise" Harry says over and over.

He grabs Louis and holds him close as Louis calms down. Eventually Louis falls asleep again and Harry picks up his phone and calls the boys. He's worried and the boys agree to make an appointment for Louis with Kimberly

The next morning Louis wakes up and he's in Harry's bed, alone. Harry has changed him into one of Harry's oversized Tee with Louis own boxers still on. Louis makes his way downstairs to the kitchen where Harry is plating up breakfast, pancakes and bacon and eggs.

"Morning baby" Harry smiles at Louis.

Harry thinks Louislooks adorable and so cute with his bed hair. He looks drained though and Harry feels for him.

"Morning" Louis says shyly.

Louis is embarrassed about last night and he plays with his hands in the doorway.

"I'm sorry Harry" Louis says uncomfortably

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for at all" Harry says determined

"I know I come with baggage H and I'm really sorry, I understand if I'm too much, this is what I was worried about, I'm sorry" Louis says upset.

Harry sighs and walks over to Louis.

"Listen to me, I'm not going anywhere, and I promise you I'm here for you. I want to be with you Louis, I've wanted it for so long and I need to be here to help you through this. Please let me be here for you" Harry says

"What happens when I get too much Harry" Louis asks.

"You're not too much Louis, you're amazing and as a couple, which I really hope we are, we deal with things together. I'm not going anywhere" Harry says.

Louis looks him in the eyes and Harry leans in to kiss him. It's soft yet intense and Louis grabs Harry's shirt and pulls him in closer. Harry pulls back smirking.

"Now come and have some breakfast, my goal is to fatten you up" Harry says cheekily.

Louis chuckles and let's Harry lead him to the island bench, they have a lovely breakfast together and Louis thinks he might just be okay with Harry.

Things move on quickly over the next few weeks with Harry and Louis relationship, it's like they are making up for lost time or something. They want to spend every waking minute together and although Louis is still having nightmares he sleeps better when Harry is next to him.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" Harry almost growls and he pulls Louis closer

"Ugh H, please" Louis pants as they kiss heatedly.

"You want me to touch you?" Harry asks as he captures Louis face in his bighand.

"Yes, ugnh yes I want you" Louis says desperately.

Louis and Harry have been taking things slow sexually over the past few weeks. Blow jobs hear and there, Harry's eaten Louis out and used his fingers plenty of times but they haven't taken anything further. Tonight though as they lay tangled in Harry's bedsheets Louis is ready, he wants Harry, needs Harry, he loves Harry.

"Fuck baby, so desperate for me aren't you" Harry says as he leans in and kisses Louis once again, it's all tongue and heavy breathing as they desperately touch each other.

"I've got you" Harry says as he takes Louis boxer shorts down.

Louis pulls Harry closer as Harry begins to open Louis up, their breaths fanning over each other's lips making them both completely desperate and wanting.

Harry can't get enough of the noises Louis is making they turn him on so much it's like they were made for him.

Louis moans when Harry brushes his long fingers over Louis special spot.

"Jesus...fuck" Louis pants.

"You like that darling, like when I touch you there" Harry says sexily into Louis ear.

"Nnngh yes" Louis responds.

"Wait until you feel my cock, going to fill you up so good, make you feel so good" Harry says

Louis pants in response he feels insane and can't even respond to Harry's dirty talk he's so turned on.

Harry lines himself up with Louis Hole and presses in deeply, Louis can't breathe he feels amazing.

Harry has never felt anything this perfect in his entire life, he pushes all the way in and both boys just still for a minute taking in each other.

Louis looks edible with his flushed tanned skin, messy hair and bright needing blue eyes, Harry wants to wreck him badly and then he wants to coddle him forever.

Harry looks golden, with a slight sheen of sweat covering his entire body. His short curls sticking to his face and his bright green eyes shimmering with lust. Louis is taken a back by Harry's beauty. He's a rough, tough detective by day but he's Louis gentle but dominate, loving boyfriend by night.

"I love you Louis" Harry says and Louis stares at Harry who's looking back at Louis with so much love.

"God, I love you too, so much" Louis says breathlessly.

Harry smiles and they kiss again, so much love and meaning behind it.

Harry then starts to move slow and gently at first then faster and faster, sending Louis completely over the edge.

"Ugh Harry please, feel so good" Louis says

"Baby, fuck..." Harry pants

"I'm close ugh" Louis says as he grabs Harry.

"Me too, fuck I can't hold it, come for me baby, come with me" Harry moans

And Louis comes with Harry and they both see stars. It's an intense, mind blowing orgasm for both of them.

They pant kissing each other gently as they come back to reality and each other.

"Are you okay" Harry asks as he swipes Louis fringe off his forehead gently.

"Yeah, I love you" Louis smiles.

Harry smiles wide

"Oh baby, I love you" Harry declares.

He slowly pulls out of Louis and they shower, Harry cleans Louis and cuddles him, Louis lets him and enjoys every single second of it. They both fall asleep around ten and Harry holds Louis all night, and Louis doesn't have a single bad dream.

That doesn't last long though, the nightmares soon resurface and Louis cant deal with it.