R E A L

Draco looked awful. He had bruises everywhere and his skin looked grey. It was as if the life has been sucked out of him. But it was so clear just looking at his cheekbones and the skinniness of his hands, that he was starving. There was a small cut in his lower lip and a larger one on his right temple. The remains of the blood from the wound had dried around his face. There were darkening bruises around his wrists from the iron chains that were suffocating his skin. I felt a sickness rise to my stomach, the thought of a father doing this to his own son made me want to vomit.

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him to a stand, I could tell he was trying not to put all of his weight onto my body. "Draco, you're body is hurt. Let me help you." I spoke.

I saw him role his eyes and he added a little more pressure on my body as he stood. "We need to hurry before he notices you're here." He said. I slowly nodded and started to head to the door to exit the basement but, to my luck it was swung open. The creeks of the rustic door making me feel uneasy and my eyes met the man who has caused too much pain.

He had a smug smirk playing at his lips which made my blood boil. I hold still, staring at Lucius, eyes locked right on his. There is a wrinkle in my nose that has nothing to do with a coming sneeze, muscles tight, jaw clenched. It is fear that brings rage, that hot burning anger that seeks to harm. My need for revenge was like an abscess on the skin of the soul that could only be cured by the cruel sharp steel point of revenge.

"Look what we have here." He sneered as he slowly started putting one foot infront of another, causing me and Draco to pace backwards. I could feel Dracos body tense up at the sight of his father, a look of fear in his eyes. I bit my lip out of fear, anger, frustration as I eyed the wizard who murdered my parents. I could soon taste the liquid of blood filling my mouth.

I drew my wand from my waistband and pointed it at the killer, standing my ground and trying not to show the fear hiding behind my eyes. "Get out of our way Lucius. I wont ask again." I threatened.

He let out a sinister laugh as he mocked my threat, making me grip my wand tighter. "Silly little girl." He spat as he walked closer to us, drawing his wand also. "At least your existence will do me some good." He spoke.

"What the fuck are you talking about." Draco spat as he brought his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "You're not touching her." He snapped.

"Silence Draco." He spoke. "I've been waiting for this for too long and it's finally time." He smirked as he moved his wand in an unfamiliar motion and cast an unusual spell.

"Werewoltra!" He shouted as a dark blue spark shot at me, hitting my chest and knocking me out of Dracos grasp. My vision went blurry and my eyes slowly shut.

Draco POV

"LEAH!" I screamed as her body shot backwards and hit the back wall. My weak body sprinted towards her. Pure terror surged through my veins, icy daggers straight to the heart. Fear curled up inside me and clung to my ribs, settling uncomfortably in my chest. I pulled her emotionless body into mine, her head resting on my lap.

"Wake up." I whispered. "Please get up, I'm not losing you again." I clenched her shoulders shaking her slightly in an attempt to wake her. No response. I turned my head to look at my father, a relieved look on his face.

"I feel it. It's gone." He breathed as he held a massive grin on his chapped lips. I ripped Leahs wand from her hand and stormed towards the man, pointing the wand close to his face.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed, my hand trembling. He smugly rolled his eyes before speaking.

"She's not dead. Well...not yet." He grinned.