Halbarry - home sick

Being six years old had also been fun for you because you got to go to school and make new friends, but like all little kids you were going to have sick days. For you it was your sick day and you were sick with chicken poxes and you not having any of it because you wanted to starch but your fathers won't let you.

Hal " I know sweetie but you have to stay home from school"

Y/n " no daddy p"

Hal " yes sweetie but you are not missing anything most of your class is also sick as well, but the trip to zoo was pushed back for the whole class"

Y/n " really"

Barry " yes sweet your dad is telling the truth"

Y/n " yeah"

Barry " now I'm going to take your brothers to school and going to work but dad will be staying home with you"

Y/n " bur daddy's work"

Hal " don't worry about my work sweetie I got your aunt to find some to cover for me, because she cares about you as well and wants you to get better"

Y/n " okay"

Hal " hey we get to watch movies, take naps, and eat soup and crackers"

Y/n " yeah crackers" Hal and Barry laughs at you and soon enough Barry had to leave with your brothers, you were not happy about them leaving but you brother soon return in an half.

Hal " okay it seems like all you have the chicken poxes"

Martin " better then having a fire drill at school"

Hal " oh your aunts are going kill me and your father for sending you guys to school sick"

Wally " hey they will go easy on you and dad"

Hal " I hope so" your aunts were not at mad at your fathers for sending your brothers to school sick, but everyone had to stay home and off their powers for a few days.