The Book

~~~

"Can I put it in now?" Naruto asked Sasuki. She looked at Naruto with a glare as sweat poured down both of their faces.

"Absolutely not!" She yelled at Naruto. He got closer to her ear. "Please?" He whispered into her ear. Sasuki turned red as she released a groan.

"Fine. Just be careful!" She told Naruto as she gazed at him. Naruto smirked. "Finally! Took you long enough to agree!" Naruto said to her. Sasuki closed her eyes as she got ready.

Naruto took a few deep breaths. Once he regulated his breathing patterns, Naruto recklessly threw the ramen noodles into the boiling hot water.

"Ow! Ow!" Naruto yelled as a large amount of boiling water landed on his arm. He backed away just a bit out of pure fear and shock at what just happened.

It's been a few days since Sasuki cooked that very disgusting bowl of ramen to Naruto. And ever since that day happened, Sasuki has made it her goal to spend at least an hour to create basic fucking ramen.

And as expected, Naruto took interest in this and decided to help her. Since he too had no idea on how to cook ramen. He was always so good at making cup ramen.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Sasuki yelled at him. Naruto just sheepishly scratched his cheek with embarrassment. "I was. . . cooking?" Naruto gulped.

"You call that cooking?!" Sasuki wanted to goddamn beat Naruto to the ground. "Yes?" He answered with a hesitant tone. It was the wrong answer.

"You're lucky that we're cooking right now. If we weren't, I would have thrown you out of this house." Sasuki took a butterknife and pointed it towards him.

"Woah! Woah! Chill down! It's fine! It's fine!" Naruto took another step back. He was absolutely afraid of Sasuki. Not only was Naruto fearing the boiling water, but Sasuki also!

"You're acting like a damn lunatic!" Naruto told her. "I'm not acting like a damn lunatic!" Sasuki glared even harder than before. Naruto's soul was practically pierced by the intensity.

"Oh, that's right! That's right! That's right! You aren't acting like a l-lunatic. You're perfectly fine." Naruto nervously laughed as he fueled her anger. Sasuki softened her glare just a bit.

"Liar. You're only saying that so you can get off the hook. In reality, you do think I'm acting like a lunatic." Sasuki slowly let down the butterknife that was being held tightly on her hand.

"What?! I don't know what you are talking about. You're perfectly s-sane!" Naruto plastered a smile on his face. "Yeah, continue to lie to yourself and to me." Naruto sighed.

"Ok, ok! I just think you should just relax and chill down." Naruto told her as truthful as possible. Sasuki just huffed in response. "I appreciate your honesty." Naruto smiled.

"But fuck you, Naruto." His smile soon dropped. "So. . . rude!" Naruto had his mouth gaping In disbelief. "Serves you right for being an asshole." Sasuki turned around and looked at the ramen noodles in the boiling water.

"B-but. . . but you're the one being the asshole to ME." Naruto's eyes were twitching. This was unbelievable. How could she do this to him!