Part 27

"Pleaseee" you whined, following your boss around the office. "y/n...no!" He said the same thing for the tenth time and you huffed out a breath, now entering inside his cabin after him. The employees though remained unbothered yet they were still amused to see their once arrogant and rude boss keeping up with some like you who most of the times irritated him.

The one species which he used to hate that much!

"Seriously you are getting into my nerves now Mr.Kim" you groaned out, folding your arms and somewhat glaring at him. "Wow! That's something new Miss Lee." He taunted and you dropped your attitude before whining again. "Just come with me cummon!" 

"First, I have to go through some important paperwork, then attend a meeting and then I have an online conference to attend. Why on earth do you think that I am free to go shopping with you?" He sat on his chair, leaning back on the leather head.

"I do not think you are free but I expect you to take some time out for me and come help me choose the perfect outfit for oppa's wedding!" You said in one go, tapping your feet on the floor. "y/n…" he sighed, standing up.

"Please try and understand. I really can't make time today." He took a step towards you but you stepped back, shaking your head. "No. I don't understand. Do you realise that it has been more than a week that you have spent some quality time with me because you are too busy." You pulled up your lower lip in annoyance, a little hurt by his ignorance towards you.

He cannot disagree with it because it was the truth. When he thought that working with Yumi would bring troubles for him, he wasn't that wrong. She would occasionally call for meetings without appointing it in prior. She would show up in the office whenever she wanted and barge into his cabin and his privacy as well.

You have met her already and didn't like her a bit. She just gave you those obsessive and overly negative vibes that you wanted to stay at a safe distance from her. "You know that I am actually busy. You are my secretary and you know better." He spoke calmly but you were getting enraged from time to time.

"Yeah sure! Busy in meeting with that duck-face! I know right Mr.Kim" you snapped at him and he looked at you, narrowing his eyes. "What do you mean by what you just said?" You look back at him. "You heard me." You were fuming by now, remembering how she tries to stay close to him all the time and he just let it slide.

"y/n" his voice seemed a little deeper as if he was somewhat threatening you. "What? Did I say anything wrong? Most of your meetings are either with her in personal or with the project heads of her company which of course includes her too. It's not the first time you are directing a project but the amount of time you give her is just….wow!" 

"You are accusing me. You do realise it right?" He took a step towards you but you didn't move back. "Yes I am. Have it been me going behind another guy, would you have remained this calm?" Your face dripped with sarcasm and so did your voice.

"Y/n stop with all this!! We are getting into an unwanted argument." He tried to stay calm and you were already losing all your patience. The days of irritation and today's rejection of him coming with you had just snapped something in you. "Even you know that nothing I am saying is wrong. You know what? Stay with that girl...I will ask Jungkook to come with me instead." 

You rolled your eyes at him, ready to leave but he held your arm, pulling you back to your previous position. "You are overreacting okay. And dare you do what you said. Seriously! Don't anger me. You won't want to face it now." He held your arm a little too tightly.

"I will do exactly whatever I want to do. Just get off me." You tried jerking away his hand but his grip was too strong to ignore. "Just calm the f*ck down y/n. Stop being sulky only because I can't come to shop with you. Seriously! You are getting clingier with each passing day."