A New Beginning

(A/N): Hey guys! So for this chapter, it will be introducing characters and building relationships so this might be a long one, and sorry if it is boring!!

Year 847

Two years had passed since the fall of Wall Maria. I had been separated from Eren, Mikasa, and Armin for that span of time. I have changed a lot. I look different and act differently. I wouldn't know if they would recognize me.

I joined the 104th Trainee Corps in hopes to graduate at the top and make my way to the Survey Corps and to find my past friends.

"I'm Thomas Wagner from Trost, sir!" A boy said diagonally from me.

"I can't hear you!" Commander Shadis screamed.

'Man what a pain in the ass. He was a lot scarier than what people make him out to be. Not only does he scream at you for no reason, but his head also looked like an actual skull, and the sunken eyes didn't help.'

"Next, who are you?!" Shadis once again screamed in a tiny face.

"Mina Carolina, from Trost sir," Mina said shouting back.

"Wrong!" He corrected her.

"You were born in the pigsty, inferior to even swine!" He gets closer to her face.

'Ugh! Couldn't imagine the breath of the dude, he did look quite familiar though.'

"And who the hell are you?!" He said as his light brown eyes bulged.

"I'm Jean Kirstein from Trost, sir!" A boy with a long face said.

"What are you here for?!" The boy stood in shock a bit as this was a new question he had put up.

"To join the Military Police Brigade and reside in the inner district, sir!" He said stiffly.

'Military Police? Really? I would have thought the long-faced guy would have joined the Scouts for sure, I bet he just wants to join for the protection.'

"Ah, so you wanna live in the inner District eh?" Shadis said a bit teasingly.

"Uh. Yes!" Shadis hit heads with the kid sending him to the ground.

I try not to crack a smile.

'Ooo~ that one hurt..'

"And who the hell are you?!" Shadis said to another boy leaving the other one in pain.

"I am Marco Bott from Jinae, in Wall Rose's Southern District, sir!" The freckled face said.

'He looks like a sweetheart! Look at him! With a bright smile, he has plastered on his face.'

" I came to join the Military Police Brigade and pledge myself to the King!" He said cheerfully.

'And he lost me at Military...'

" Just remember... The king doesn't want you" He said towering over the boy.

'Ouch... Way to crush a boy's soul'

"Next! Who are you?" Shadis said looking down at a bald kid.

"I am Conny Springer from Ragako, in Wall Rose's Southern District!" He shouted back looking absolutely terrified, saluting.

'Man, the kid is tiny! Even I'm taller than him, I'm only 5'2"... Curse my short legs!!'

Shadis picks up the small boy from his head making him dangle. I widened my eyes at the sight.