HNA 49

The five teenagers successfully done their mission

And not just that, as soon as they finished rescuing the daughter of the old man, they became popular

The people started cheering to them after they come back to their town which is really heart whelming for them.

"Guys, i can't believe we become popular these days, we are the topic in town!" Yumi said with a hint of joy

The four of them stop practicing and walk towards to Yumi, Saikawa put his elbow to (Y/N)'s head again

"That's cool" Saikawa said and look at (Y/N), as usual (Y/N) were not minding his elbow and look at Ren "Good to hear" Ren said.

"Why don't we go in the river and go fishing?!" Yumi said with a hint of excitement

Kazuma look at her and said "Not a bad idea" Yumi nod agreeing and look at the (Y/N) , Ren and Saikawa.

(Y/N) just nod at them while Saikawa is now looking at her "Let's go then" Ren said.

-Time Skip-

The five of them are now on the river side preparing fishing.

The three boys changed their outfit onto a simple short and not wearing a shirt just like going for a swim

While (Y/N) and Yumi had a bandage wrap in their chest.

Since (Y/N) had a lot of scar in her shoulder and biceps because of her childhood, the scar is very noticeable.

"(Y/N), where did you get that scars?" Saikawa asked as (Y/N) and Yumi are approaching them.

(Y/N) look at her body and said "My Mom and Dad trained me since i was three, because of the hell training they did to me to become a killer like like them i get these scars" (Y/N) explain

When she was explaining that, Kazuma is looking at her like... Guilty, like he pity (Y/N)...

Saikawa eyes widen hearing (Y/N) explanation "Oh, I'm sorry" he said but (Y/N) shook her head as it's okay.

"... (Y/N)" Kazuma finally speak made all of them looking at him, waiting to continue then he shook his head.

Ren looked confused but decided to talk "It's must be really hard" Ren said before patting (Y/N)'s head "We're glad that you passed that"

(Y/N) eyes winded before slowly look at Ren, she doesn't understand what her feeling. She's new to this.

'What... Is this feeling?' (Y/N) thought while Ren is patting her head.

After a couple of minutes fishing they decided to take a break and sit, Saikawa is still looking at (Y/N)'s scars

"(Y/N), wanna know how we get to know each other?" Ren said, started the new topic, (Y/N) look at him

She tilt her head before saying "Sure, I'd love to hear it"

with that Ren smiled and look at he's three friends.

"Let's get started with Yumi's story" Ren said made Yumi look at him pouting "Sure" she says

Yumi is just a normal girl in her town, but she is the legendary doctor of her own town

Because of her quirk she can heal anyone, because of that her neighbors and her family loved her because of her quirk.

When Yumi was walking in the street she spotted Kazuma with Saikawa, injured.

She heal them and asked what happened, the two told her that they were fighting a villain and got injured.

Yumi amazed how brave the two and wanted to join them, since Kazuma Want a supporter of the group he agreed.

"That's how I met them!" Yumi concluded the story while looking at (Y/N), (Y/N) look at Kazuma made Kazuma raise his eyebrows waiting (Y/N) to talk.

"How about Ren-san?" she asked, Ren look at her and smiled.

Ren had a normal childhood, but since his quirk is water some people are also scared to him

Other people thinks he's a God making Ren frustrated, he doesn't believe himself being a God

So he leaved his own country just to find an answer to his quirk that he didn't know, while traveling Ren saw Kazuma, Yumi and Saikawa using their quirk

His eyes winded and can't believe of what happening so he decided to talk to them and ask if they know he's quirk which is water.

Kazuma explained him everything he wanted to Know made Ren happy because of the answers he get

But Kazuma offered him to join them and become a hero, he hesitated because he wants to go back to his town but their probably won't listen to him so he decides to agreed.

"That how I met them three" Ren said looking at (Y/N) , she smiled and look at Kazuma again

"I see, Saikawa-san is the first member you found?" (Y/N) said made Kazuma nod.

Saikawa is a fire quirk user, since it's 400 years ago a lot of people misunderstood him as an monster.

In his town, they want to kill Saikawa for having a fire quirk leading him to leave his own town

That's why Saikawa became a stray, he'll steal food just to eat and when he's not he's going to starve.

But one day he met Kazuma, he was eating the bread he stole when Kazuma approached him

"Are you the quirk fire user they been talking about?" he asked the black haired boy who's eating.

Saikawa blink a few times before chewing his food "quirk? Is that what you call my fire?" Saikawa asked.

The two of them talk about the quirk, Kazuma explained to him that he is not a monster, he just had a quirk and nothing to worry about.

Kazuma is also had a quirk which is wind, he invite Saikawa to come with him and become a hero

Saikawa didn't hesitate to decline because of the curiosity of him to become a hero.

"That's how we met two" Saikawa says ending his story, (Y/N) looked at her confused

Saikawa waited her to speak "Why you didn't seek a revenge to those people tho abandoned you?" (Y/N) asked.

Saikawa place his finger to his chin and said "Well, because I don't want to" Saikawa said and place his elbow to (Y/N)'s head again.

"For me the greatest revenge is not to kill or harm them is all about to prove them wrong with a smile on your face" Saikawa added.

(Y/N) eyes widened hearing his words, she slowly look at her palm and thought 'Why I am thinking if I should continue or stop my revenge?'

The three of them started talking a new topic while Saikawa noticed (Y/N) is still staring at her palm.

Saikawa crouch down to her face and said "Are you thinking something?" he asked made (Y/N) snap out of her thoughts and shook her head.

"Ne, Kazuma? what our group name?" Yumi asked made all of them look at Kazuma "Come to think of it, were being popular these days, we should have a group name?" Ren added.

They nod agreeing to him while Kazuma look at his comrades while started thinking a name

Saikawa look at (Y/N)'s scars and had an idea "How about scar?" he said made all of them look at him confused.

"Why though?" Yumi asked, Kazuma look at (Y/N)'s scar and immediately get it, why Saikawa thought of scar.

"Just like the scar in the skin we can't be vanished" Saikawa said made Ren smiled and look at Yumi.

Yumi chuckled and look to Kazuma while Kazuma look At Saikawa and (Y/N) before nodding "Scar... I like it"

Kazuma said made all of them nod agreeing on the other hand (Y/N) is still confused about how she feels.

Her feeling like she was hesitating to get revenge to everyone who abandoned her.

Why?