2. Wait... what?

A/n why tf am I writing thing on my ipad/tablet in the middle of the night I'm just making it harder for myself lmao. Btw, I wanna give credit to the picture up there, its made by Tyiime on Youtube... uhhh I'm not sure if im allowed to have it here but please do go give them some love. They're amazing and they are great at drawing.

Your POV -.-

As Tommy dragged you along through the house your mind was racing a million miles per hour. Why did Techno take you in? What the fuck was going to happen, and where were you gonna go next?

 "And, here is the upstairs," Tommy pointed out, starting to walk up the stairs. Even though only a few minutes had gone by it had seemed like an hour. You followed both Wilbur and Tommy up the stairs, Wilbur looking slightly bored. As you looked behind you, you saw Techno mumbling what was most likely curses under his breath while Phil laughed loudly. Techno was holding up an egg that had just been dropped in the floor, most likely by Phil scaring him. The egg was, of course broken. You sighed quietly and looked back up the stairs, eventually reaching the top of them. 

 "So, this is my room," Tommy said, pointing to the one on the farthest right, "Phil's," he said pointing to the one on the left of his, " Wilbur's and then Techno's. " he pointed to the next two, Wilbur's was next to Phil's and Techno's was next to Wilbur's. you examined the signs on each of the doors, each different and unique.

 Tommy's said: Gremlin Child's room so do not come in unless you want to be stabbed and shit. 

Phil's sign said: This is Dadza 's room, visit whenever you want.

Wilbur's said: Musician alert, please stay the fuck out. 

And Techno's just simply said: Farming potatoes, or killing some orphans. Do not come in unless you have food.

Your eyes quickly scan all of them, suddenly thankful for your original parents making you go to school, and your foster parents for taking you in and out of it. You looked back at Tommy, a smug look placed on his face as you looked back at him.

 "What?" Wilbur asked, looking back at Tommy. 

 "Oh, nothing just thinking about how stupid your sign is." Tommy said, his face spreading into a grin as Wilbur opened his mouth to speak. 

 "Boys, breakfast is ready, don't kill each other, please. We haven't had Wilbur chase Tommy around with a knife for at least a month, let's keep it that way." Phil called out, making Wilbur shoot a glare at Tommy, making him burst out laughing. The three of you traveled down the stairs. 

Nobody has realized just how skinny you actually were because of the big black sweater you had on. ( ok really quickly ima explain what your wearing. You are.wearing a huge black sweater with a fully dark purple t-shirt underneath it. The black sweatshirt has a small rose on the left place where the chest pocket thing would normally go. You are also wearing black jeans, I really like black you can change the outfit if you want, that are torn up a bit. And then your wearing dirty gray shoes xD.) As you say down at the island in the middle of the kitchen, (on a stool) you immediately thought of excuses to not eat. You were starving for sure, but your logic was don't eat a true meal except for once every week. You had already had that meal, so you were silently panicking. 

As you looked down at the pancakes and the banana muffin you picked up your fork, then put it back down. This continued for at least five more times until Phil interrupted Tommys talking to question the movement.

"And then Tubbo literally jumped off the tree and-" Tommy said, glaring at Phil as he interrupted him.

"Y/N, are you not going to eat your food?" This caught Technos attention, making him snap out of his trance, and making him look at you. Wilbur looked at you too, and so did Tommy. Shit, what excuses do I have?Everybody was now looking at you the last thing you wanted to happen. 

 "I- uh... shit..." You stuttered out, suddenly very aware of everywhere but Phil's eyes. 

"Y/N..." Phil said, looking you straight in the eyes. 

 "Um... Well I just don't really feel like eating right now.... " You said, voice getting quieter the longer you spoke.

 "That was a really shitty excuse for not eating that much because of not getting the correct care from your foster parents. " Techno said, stuffing another pancake in his mouth. You just stared at Techno, faced etched with surprise while Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil all gasped. Techno chuckled the slightest bit. 

 "Techno... How did you know that?" You said, grabbing the fork and putting it under the table. 

"Well, I mean it was kinda obvious. You, not having a place to sleep, battered up looking clothes, plus that super fancy bag, and the looks of you not trusting anybody, plus that fierce spark in your eye. I would recognize a foster child easily, especially since I was one for a year." His gaze on you softened for a moment, and you realized that he I understood the pain of having to go from one house to another, almost constantly.

 "I-" You stuttered out, not sure of what to say. I

 "They understand too." he said, pointing to Wilbur and Tommy. " Wilbur was in it for 2 years, and Tommy was in it for two months. " The grip on the fork you had been holding loosened. 

"I-I've been in it for 5 years..." You say quietly, and you watch as a look of anger flashes across Technos face, and how a look of horror flashes across Phil's. Tommy and Wilbur look like they're still trying to understand what's happening. 

 "What the fuck." Phil growls out, anger taking over his expression. "Who the fuck are your parents, and I swear to god I'm gonna kill them-"

 "They're already dead." You deadpan. Phil looks like he just had an "Oh shit" moment. Techno, thankfully getting off the topic of your parents being dead, but moving onto another topic that you did not want to mention. 

 "Y/N, you know that you can eat, right? I mean, I know it's hard to go from eatin barely anythin to eatin actual meals, but I mean that's what we're here for. " Techno looked at Tommy and Wilbur, just to check that they were still alive and then looked back at you.

"Oh, so your apparently not kicking me out, and not giving me back to the police?" You asked, wondering if they had really decided on they're decision. 

" I mean... " Phil said, clearing his throat. 

A/n: Hey!!!! Two chapters in what I think is one day- wait no it's two- whatever! Just wanna say sorry for the short chapter, I did do all of this on my tablet though, and I made it a lot harder for myself. I  do feel a lot prouder of this chapter, and I hope your enjoying! You are amazing and great, never let anybody tell you otherwise!!! <3 baiii!!!!