4

It's the 2nd day of school for you and your not so exited.You got dressed, did your hair and brushed your teeth. This time you ate breakfast with your sister since you woke up early for morning practices. "So, how's school been so far?" (Sisters name) asked. "It's good so far, i'm manager of the boys volleyball team with Kaitlyn" she looked up surprised "Really?" she smiled "That's great kiddo!" "Yea but i'm still super nervous, but they seem nice so I think i'll be fine, anyway i'm going to school for practice and also after school to so i'll be a little late." "That's fine just don't be too late" "I won't, bye" you grabbed your bag and walked out the door.

You met Kaitlyn at the end of your street. "Readyyyy (Y/n)!" you smile and nodded. You both were walking down the street when you bumped into two boys who looked very familiar. It was Kenma and a guy with weird looking bed hair. "Oh hey your the two new managers for our volleyball team right?" the bed hair boy asked. "Yea we are." Kaitlyn looked at him then looked away with slight blush on her face. "Well im Kuroo, and this is Kenma." he shook Kaitlyns hand and put his hand to shake yours, when you looked away and didn't shake his hand back he just smiled and looked back at Kaitlyn. "So do you guys wants to walk to practice with us?" the bed head asked. Kaitlyn looked at you to see if you were alright with that and you hesitantly nodded and the four of you started walking to school. Kaitlyn and Kuroo were walking side-to-side while you and Kenma were behind them. Kenma was listening to music with his earbuds and you were looking at your phone to avoid conversation with him. You then looked up at Kaitlyn laughing with Kuroo, she's never acted this way with any guys she's met before, maybe she likes him or something. You then feel a tap on your shoulder, you then turn to see Kenma with one earbud in his hand, he seemed to be handing it to you. You stared at him for a few seconds and looked away not accepting the earbud. He didn't seem offended by the action instead he put the earbud back in his ear and continued walking. You heart beat seemed to be going a little faster than normal so you went up and walked by Kaitlyns side.

Before with Kaitlyn and Kuroo

"Coach told us about (Y/n)." Kaitlyn looked up at him. "How long did it take her to talk to you?" he asked, "About a year and a half, but I think she's getting better, instead of completely ignoring someone she'll at least listen to them, but if she feels uncomfortable she just look away or run off." "Well I hope one day we'll have a conversation one day, I mean who wouldn't want to talk to me." he smiled and Kaitlyn just laughed at him. A few minutes later Kuroo looked behind him to check on Kenma and (Y/n). He saw him handing her an earbud. He nudged Kaitlyn to look behind and they both watched (Y/n) reject Kenma earbud. "Whoa" Kuroo and Kaitlyn looked at said at the same time. "That's weird, Kenmas never offered an earbud to anyone, not even me." Kuroo said sadly. "Yea and (Y/n) has never looked at someone in the eyes longer than a second." "Who's knows, maybe they like each other" Kuroo whispered to Kaitlyn. "Nope never I would never allow my child to have a boyfriend." Kaitlyn looked at Kuroo and smiled. *Maybe Kenma might be special* Kaitlyn thought. She turned back around to see (Y/n) and Kenma walking in comfortable silence.

Yea... This was a good idea.

A/n- sorry that this chapter is so short i'm in Dallas rn and it was kind of rushed. Also next chapter will be from Kenmas point of view and I might be changing some Povs to other people so yea i hope you enjoyed the book.