He Finally Asks the Magic Words

Romance ahead...

Jeff The... KILLER! THRILLER! TONIGHT!

You and D/N were talking a stroll in the park, although who was walking who was entirely up for debate.

It was just when you passed by the water fountain that you began to feel uneasy.

D/N started growling at something in the bushes.

A startled rabbit went bouncing out.

You were just about to laugh in relief when suddenly somebody grabbed you from behind.

The first instinct was to kick out at his... Um... Yeah. So there you have it, kids. Always aim for the bagpipes.

But the attacker seemed impervious to pain. Uh oh...

"T-this w-will o-only h-hurt a-a l-little b-bit..."

Just before a hatchet came swinging down though your skull, you grabbed him by his arms and threw him to the ground.

The attacker quickly curled up into the fetal position.

"Y-you w-weren't s-supposed t-to d-do t-that!"

Jeff fell out of a nearby tree.

After standing up, he exclaimed.

"I'll save you, Y/N!"

Then he noticed Ticci Toby twitching on the ground.

"Oh nuts..."

"You set him up to this, Jeffery Woods?" You boomed.

Jeff flinched.

"I wanted to impress you! But I forgot about that whole karate black belt thing you've got going there..."

Toby stood up and dusted off.

"I-if i-it's a-alright... I-I'm g-going t-to a-annoy H-Hoodie a-and M-Masky..."

With that, he quickly ran off.

You glared at Jeff, who shrunk back.

"I'm sorry... I just... I just wanted it to be special I guess."

"Special for what?"

Jeff sighed and looked down at his feet.

"Y/N? You're the first person that I've ever considered to be an equal to and so..."

"Spit it out. I have to find D/N because he/she ran off after that rabbit."

"Will you go out with me?" He blurted out, changing to a deep shade of crimson.

You rolled your eyes.

"I would've said yes no matter what. Now help me find my damn dog!"

Jeff's cut smile became even wider than before when you had first let him into the house.

BEN Drowned... In tomato purée?

You were having a serious crisis. Life or death serious.

Your favorite Pokémon movie was being shown on TV... And you couldn't decide if you wanted to eat popcorn, ice cream or pizza.

C/N had switched sides and now spent most of his/her time around the neighbors.

Traitor.

But to be fair, BEN had tried to run them over with a truck.

You paced up and down, pondering on the choices and picking up the phone several times only to put it down a moment later.

Suddenly the T.V began swimming.