𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

It was official, Taehyung was unable to fall asleep at night. He tossed and turned in his sheets, not feeling the slightest bit tired as he laid there for hours trying to drift off into slumber. Instead, he spent the passing minutes just staring up at the ceiling of his old bedroom.

The male groaned, lifting himself off the mattress, bare feet padding across the carpeted floor. The brunette stood in front of his full-body mirror, hand sweeping through his tousled muddy locks. His white night shirt was dangling over his shoulders, sliding down to reveal his prominent collar bones, long legs cladded in red checkered pyjamas.

Funny, Taehyung wore these clothes outside as well. He's always had a laid-back sense of style that he still managed to pull-off feverishly. He looked good. As in— just-woke-up lazy boyfriend type of good.

Taehyung muttered a few curses under his breath as he exited his bedroom, carefully treading down the steps not to wake his parents.

Feeling a little stuffy and encaged in the house, he went out to the backyard and sat himself in the old swing set. The old plaything creaked under his weight, so it wasn't a good idea to actually swing around in it.

The male sighed, he leaned against the chains he had his hands wrapped around and closed his eyes, just enjoying the cool night air that surrounded him.

All that could be heard was the soft chirping of insects that were still awake, the moon illuminating it's powerful light down at earth, making things still visible for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung simply enjoyed the moment of tranquility—he loved moments like these. Where everything seemed at peace.

Until a muffled shout was heard, disrupting the silence, making Taehyung snap his head in the direction it came from—Jeongguk's house.

The light from the interior of the window was on, revealing two figures who stood on the other side.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, his eyes instantly recognising Jeongguk's figure. The other one was smaller, shorter.

They were arguing. The smaller man flailing his arms around, screaming words that Taehyung couldn't decipher through the walls of the house. Jeongguk rubbed his face with his hands, appearing slightly frustrated.

The smaller male kept yelling, stepping up really close to the young ravenette and prodding his chest with his finger. Jeongguk seemed to lose it, he shoved the other guy away from him, his voice so loud and clear that even Taehyung heard it.

"Get the fuck out!" He hollered, eyes burning with rage as he pointed seemingly towards the front entrance. But as soon as the words left his mouth, the smaller male raised his hand and slapped Jeongguk across his cheek.