Fourteen

The medication Andy gives Louis really helps and he doesn't have a nightmare the whole week he's at home. He feels amazing by the end of the week and the boys see a real change in Louis demeanour, which they are thankful for. That is until it's time for Louis to leave the apartment.

"I can't do it" Louis says as he stands in front of the door.

Scott seems to think it's a good idea to start slowly and he wants to take Louis to the grocery store.

"Yes you can I'm right here with you bud, I won't let anything happen to you" Scott says as he pull Louis close.

"What if I see him again?" Louis asks.

"Then you make sure you tell me and I'll kick his arse" Scott says smiling

Louis smiles back and sighs

"Okay, but You leave my side for even a second Scott and I'll scream the place down and people really will think I'm crazy" Louis says cheekily

Scott laughs, he's glad Louis is trying and even making light of the situation. The boys miss that. Louis is the one who always makes a situation better, he always sees the positives and light, he's the light of the boys lives and they love him to death.

"I promise I won't leave your side sweetheart" Scott says

Louis agrees and they get to headings to the store.

The shop goes smoothly and Louis and Scott actually have fun, Louis guilting Scott into buying chocolate for him, which the boys never usually let him have.

When they get back to Scott's rover and load everything into the boot Louis scans the car park but he doesn't see anyone thank god. He gets in the passenger seat happily. As Scott is getting in though, he looks up and clear as day sees Stanley or someone who looks like him, he's staring back at them and smirking at Scott. He then slinks away behind a row of cars.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks.

"Nothing kiddo, let's go, and make sure you don't eat all that chocolate before we get home" Scott says trying to act like nothing is wrong.

"I won't, I'll save it for weeks You'll never let me get it again" Louis chuckles.

Scott smiles and tries to keep the mood up with Louis, inside he is freaking out and as soon as they get home and unload the groceries. He's calling Harry and Charlie.

"What do you mean you saw Stanley" Charlie asks.

Harry has put the phone on speaker as they sit in their office.

"I dead set saw him, Louis is not crazy he's following him" Scott whisper yells

"Did Louis see him?" Harry asks.

"No, it took me nearly 45 minutes to actually talk him into leaving the house today. He did so well during the shopping trip and even in the car park, he was great. I saw Stanley as I was getting in the car, Louis was already in. I didn't tell him, he would have freaked out" Scott says.

"Shit" Harry says

"What do we do" Scott asks.

"There isn't much we can do, Harry and I will dig as much as we can okay, don't let Louis out if your sight" Charlie says

"He's meant to go back to uni tomorrow" Scott says.

"Well, I'll call Andy and ask him to write Louis another week off, we will tell Louis it's doctors orders" Harry says.

"Okay" Scott sighs.

"Okay, we will be round after work. Call us if you need us" Charlie says

"I will" Scott says