𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀. 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

∞

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

Coiling around his gut, like vines wrapping themselves around a tree—only to suffocate it to death—the nausea swarmed Taehyung's insides. Bubbling at the pit of his stomach, the brunette stayed sitting on the cold tile floor at the edge of his bathroom, right next to the toilet bowl.

He's been feeling like this for hours.

As if the bile clogged up in his throat would come spewing out any second. God, he felt so disgusting.

Disgust. He was so disgusted with himself.

After trying to sleep the uncomfortable eerie feeling off after yesterday, Taehyung was sure it was just some sort of weird blip and that after he woke up he'd be fine. He had felt so gross the day before, that day when he thought that he could have been attracted to Jeongguk—sexually.

What a silly thought. He brushed it off—well, tried to. It still nagged him at the back of his mind, tugging at the reigns of his composure, taunting him. He believed that after a good night's rest then he'd finally recover from—whatever this was.

Boy, was he dead wrong.

In the bright morning as the sun peeked through his blinds at early afternoon, a time he normally awoke due to his ongoing insomnia, Taehyung rolled off his bed and went crashing down onto his hardwood floor.

And lay there.

He stared at the ceiling in complete shock, his bare figure sprawled out with the sheets messily strewn on top of him. Eyes were wide, filled with conflicted emotion, body still dormant.

Mind trying to process.

Trying to process the fact that in the first time since his messy days during puberty, Taehyung had a sex dream.

A sex dream starring none other than himself—and his younger next-door neighbour whom he practically raised during his teenage years.

Disgusting.

How could he do that to Jeongguk? How could he see the younger bo–man in such a despicable manner?

How could he like it?

Taehyung curled his body closer to himself, sitting alone in the bathroom, pushing his feet closer to his body and burying his face into his knees, arms securely wrapped around his legs.

He felt so gross.

But somewhere in him... he couldn't but feel that it was okay. It was okay that he thought of Jeongguk that way. The attraction he felt—it was okay.

Because Taehyung still struggled, still struggled to comprehend that the Jeongguk he envision last night in his dreams was the same Jeongguk he used to share his bed with—in a completely different and much more innocent way.