||27||

Beeping caught my attention, drawing me from my sleep. Going to sit up, I found that I couldn't, looking down I see Tamaki lying on top of me, sleeping soundly.

His hair looks so fluffy. I want to touch it. But I might wake him. Wait—what time is it.

Arching my head back, I see the clock. I see the time. And I see that we're so screwed.

"Uh—Tamaki," I managed to free my arm and started to gently shake him, "Tamaki. Wake up."

He let out a small groan and roused from his sleep, looking to me groggily.

"Mmwhat?" he asked before seeming to pause and look around, his face exploded in a heat of red and he dropped his face down onto my chest, "how... embarrassing..."

"I don't mind," I smiled before poking the top of his head, "we need to get up. We're going to be late."

Shooting to his feet, Tamaki glared at the clock on the wall before grabbing his uniform and sprinting to the bathroom.

Wow. I've never seen him move so quick before.

Sighing, I pulled myself to my feet and walked to the kitchen, noticing a cup of coffee on the side. Looking around, I see my Dad's shoes still in the doorway.

"Forgive me, Dad, but I need this," I stole his coffee and walked to my room. Grabbing my PE kit, I put it on, gradually taking sips of the coffee as I went.

When I walked out, Tamaki was in the doorway.

"Come on, M-Mikhail, we're going to be late," he urged as I placed the mug in the sink to soak and grabbed my bag and then pulled my shoes on.

"Then let's go," I said, holding my hand out for him, he stared at it for a moment before hesitantly taking it, "We're leaving, Dad! See you whenever I next see you!"

A tired grunt came from the direction of Dad's room, and I walked out with Tamaki, locking the door behind us and tugging the pointed eared boy along behind me as he slowly followed.

"U-um... I'm sorry for f-falling a-asleep on y-you," Tamaki mumbled out.

"I told you earlier, I don't mind," I told him.

"B-but your w-wounds," he tried to argue but I just smiled.

"Recovery Girl healed them when I was in the hospital, she just wanted me to wear the bandages for bruises she didn't heal," I told him, "they were on my arm and sides, so you didn't hurt me at all. Though you may hurt me emotionally if you say you weren't comfortable."

I said the last sentence dramatically and shot Tamaki a grin over my shoulder as he just avoided my gaze.

"I... was very c-comfortable," he muttered as he pressed his forehead up against my back as we walked, clearly embarrassed, "I... liked i-it."

I let out a small groan and paused.

"W-what?" Tamaki moved in front of me and shot me a worried look, I dropped my head onto his shoulder and sighed.

"I like you... so much..." I confessed, "You're just so cute. This is torture."

"I-I am sorry," he mumbled, "I-I'm new t-to this."

"No, no. You don't need to be sorry, I'm just really happy that I am finally able to put my past behind me," I told him before tugging him along behind me, "come on. We're going to be late, remember?"

"R-right."

After that, we spent the next week and a bit training for the sports festival. The support class was constantly dragging me to their workshop during classes and me and Tamaki decided to hold off a bit before we decided to date properly so we could focus on our training, technically we were still going to be rivals during the sports festival so we couldn't distract each other and had to work hard to get to where we wanted.