Part 8: Weave

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

3 Years and 3 months after All Might's death

Cleaning, cataloguing stocks of items and the rare costumer here and their. This place is usually dead, so I turn the radio onto a music station that plays pre-quirk era music to liven the mood. My sister visiting me once a week, after she finishes her homework of course. The layout of the store felt more of a community club for music than anything else. Whenever Shiori isn't out front with me, she'll be at the back working on clothing designs and custom made music equipment. Out of boredom I begin to teach myself how to play the acoustic piano, following to YouTube videos I learned how to play music by ear rather than through sheet music. Finishing the last two notes on the song, I hear clapping from behind me. "Your technical ability is fantastic, especially for someone who just started a month ago." Turning around I see Shiori standing in the office door frame. "Though you seem to never put your emotions into a song that you're playing."

"S-Shiori when did you start listening? You always have headphones on when you work in the office." Completely embarrassed that someone was listening.

"By product of my quirk, Musical Threads. It allows me to create and manipulate threads out of music, with the more emotions fuelled into the song the stronger the threads become~. However if the technical ability is not on par with the emotions, then it limits the threads~." She explained, singing it in a tune as threads appear out of thin air.

"That kind of sounds like the quirk for one of the musical hero team's guitarist Weaver." I recall, making her giggle slightly.

"That's because she is." Best Jeanist walks through the door. "This entire building use to be their agency, after the team broke up due to a member dying she was left the building." 

Shiori walks over to him with a hard drive in hand. "Here you go Tsu, all the designs and my reports of your designs." As she hands over the designs. "Oh, I should introduce you two! Yagi, this is Tsunagu Hakamada also known as Best Jeanist. He is my cousin and business partner for designer clothing. Tsu, this is Izuku Yagi. Son of All Might and Graviton, and is a prodigy of everything he comes across, though he states that he doesn't have a quirk."

"I wouldn't say that I'm a prodigy, more like I give everything my all when learning anything I come across." I stated, whilst rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why are you working when your parents are the former number 1 hero and the current number one hero?" Jeanist asked.

"Long story short, when my sister and I got diagnosed for our quirks. They somewhat forgot me, so I grew more independent because of that. When they realise what they were doing they fix the relationship with me, but I got comfortable with working so they let me continue it." I simply stated, neither of them were expecting that answer.

"How did they find out?!" Shiori being completely puzzled.

"Oh, my mum found a letter that I've been passing around the neighbourhood which had my dads signature on it. My sister told me that our mum was one bad sentence away to sending to the moon." I laugh at this as both the adults sweat a little. At that moment Izumi walks in, slightly rubbing her nose. "Hey, Izumi."

"Hey, Izuk- OH IT'S BEST JEANIST!!!" Rapidly realising who is in the store. At that Best Jeanist slightly nods and leaves. "Oh, my loudness caused him to run away."

"Loud Blonds." Both Shiori and I say at the same time.

3 Years and 6 months after All Might's death

"So that's how you rewire a guitar!" Shiori proclaimed, after I fixed up the communal guitar anyone can use.

"Woah this is random, do you think Best Jeanist could play any string instrument using his quirk? If so then he can literally be his own orchestra of string." Placing the guitar on the side.

"I've tried making him do that, but then he becomes all whiny and all the fun is drained." As she roles her eyes. While we laugh, five guys walk into the shop. Looking around, seemingly aimlessly. "May I help you guys with anything?" She asked.

"Yes you can." As he sends a metal right hook, looking as if he completely knocked her out. "Oi, kid. What's your name?"

Having the feeling that telling my real name is a bad thing I answer. "I-Izuku M-Midoriya." Making myself look weak as possible.

"Tch, the kid hasn't shown up yet." The guy said looking back at his group as the metal fist flakes away showing a normal fist. 'Emitter quirk, the ability to make a metal substance from the skin. Clearly unable to move joints when covered.'

"Well the boss wants the number 1 heroes kid, are we sure that it's not him?" A mutation lizard type guy questioned then began looking at me. "Tell me brat, what is your quirk? Lie and I'll kill this bitch." As what seems as venom runs down his fangs.

"I-I'm quirkless." All the thugs begin to laugh at me.

"HAAHAHA!!! Good one kid! Now tell me the truth." The guy stated again.

"I am! My parents abandoned me when they found out, forcing me to work just to survive! All they ever cared about was my sister who had a strong quirk! I should just go into a hole and die for being a waste of space." I announced as tears began falling down my face.

"Maybe you should!" One of the guys shouted as the rest laugh. "Oi trash, do you know anyone that has the surname Yagi?!" The bastard asked.

"Y-yeah, she should be coming here any minute now." All of them grin at this outcome.

"She? Ooh~ think how much fun we will have with her." Another guy said, licking his elongating nail. A guy with a mutation of stone begins glow molten, as all of them begin to giggle. My blood begins to boil at what they are thinking about my sister.

"Quirkless brat. I know what you can do while we wait for her." A guy with shark teeth shouted as he grabs and throws me at the piano. "Be useful and play us something! We are in a music store after all!" I shakily took a seat on the chair in front of the piano. 'Damn it, I don't know any songs. What should I do! Wait their is one song that is stuck in my head, how does it go again?

Thanks for reading and peace!