*°:⋆ₓₒChapter 10ₓₒ⋆:°*

A/n 

This is going to probably come out late since I was literally just told by my dad that we r going out so Im SORRY IF ITS LATE AND TRASHY-

Also tysm to @-Sail- for the votes it means alot to me <3 But thank you to everyone in general for reading my book!

third person pov.

The h/c haired female stood at the doorway to her gaming room which she spent the most time in. She was shocked that the first thing she saw was her male friend which she just began trusting, looking through her private things on her unlocked computer.

The male also froze at the voice of his dear friend whose trust in him he had been building up. He tried to come up with an explanation but all that was in his head was the fear of losing his new friend.

Both parties just stayed in their positions, not a single movement at all. They both didn't know how to respond to what just happened so now it was just a matter of who was going to speak up first...

After a moment of completely awkward silence, the dirty-blonde haired boy manage to pluck up some courage to speak up.

"Y/n uhm I know what this seems like and Im sorry for stooping so low- I didn't mean to meddle in your stuff." He apologised wholeheartedly.

The girl was quite taken aback. Her horrible ex would look at her things without her consent and never once apologised. In fact, if the poor girl did try to talk to him about it, he would just beat her up or lash out at her verbally while breaking anything that was within his grasp.

For a moment, the girl felt a comfortable warmth she never felt from her ex, along with hearing the sincere apology, she decided to just brush it off as nothing much to not make the situation any worse as well.

"Don't worry about it Clay, I know you probably have your reasons... For now just make up by not throwing at minecraft?" She smiled, trying to liven the tense atmosphere.

"Y-yeah sure!" the young man replied, shocked at the response. He was prepared for the worse but yet she was so forgiving and did not let it bother her. That which he quite admired about the girl standing in front of him.

y/n first person pov

At first, it did bother me that he was snooping yet I couldn't stay mad at him. He had been so nice to me all this while surely I wouldn't let a small matter like that mess up the friendship we've been building up right? 

I walked over to Clay and handed him the laptop which he graciously accepted while walking over to the place I would usually camp all day at. My gaming station.

"Alright so what do you wanna do Clay?" I asked as I booted up my pc.

"Not to brag but Im really good in pvp and literally minecraft in general so." Clay BRAGGED earning an eye roll from me.

"fine pvp, Im not that bad too if I do say so myself." I replied while stretching my back a little on my gaming chair. I swear it was so comfortable that it should be illegal.

"So full diamond, shield, crossbow, stack of arrows,steak and an axe each?" I asked Clay while making the world. Bless not having lag.

"Sure anything is fine" Clay said while still waiting for minecraft to load on the laptop. I haven't used it in awhile so its probably a little slow yikes.

I created the world and placed the gear and weapons into a chest. The server was a world with an arena that I had made awhile back but never got to use since I didn't have anyone to play with. It was a best out of 5 game and of course we made our bets. Loser had to do what the winner wants for a day.

"Alright you can just log into your mc acc and join my server when you're done."

Clay first person pov

As she said that, something hit me. If I logged into 'Dream' she'll know who I am. Oh shit. Luckily I quickly managed to come up with a solution and logged into my sister's account instead. She hardly used it anyways so it was pretty safe for me anyways.

I joined the server and was welcomed by the sight of a nicely built arena and I saw y/n waving to me to step on a pressure plate which I did.

"Player 1 ready" appeared on my screen. So she could do commands as well? She really never ceases to surprise me. I watched as y/n's character sprinted and jumped onto the other pressure plate without any hesitation.

teleporting to battle field..

When we were teleported, our hotbars filled up with weapons and food while we auto-equipped a full set of diamond and a shield. Neat.

Then a timer started counting down.

3..

2..

1..

BATTLE BEGIN

mc characters third person pov(im making the battle realistic)

The moment the timer hit 1, both players charged at each other confidently. Axes in hand, they both swung the weapon at each other. Their axes collided, causing slight damage to both parties.

The boy prepped himself a little before dashing to his opponent who was wide open for attacks. Immediately, he switched to a already charged crossbow and fired it in her direction. But thanks to her quick instincts, the girl had brought up her shield before she landed an arrow at her opponent. However, this caused her the swing of an axe right at her. And it was a crit.

The girl was on 8.5 hearts while the boy on 9.

Though it was only half a heart of a difference, y/n decided to play it safe and chugged down a steak while her enemy landed another crit on her. Thankfully, she was able to regen before she returned the hit right at Clay. Although she was winning slightly now, she knew that he was someone who was not to be underestimated.

A/n 

jfuyhdkjq I'll continue the battle tomorrow :,)

Im a little busy but I will do my best so that tomorrow's chapter is longer :> Also would you guys like Clay or y/n to win the battle :>>> choose one and maybe name a few evil things they are gonna do to the loser lol.

Thank you for reading chapter 10! I hope everyone has a good day/night <3