28

"Hey"

Jimin didn't realize until now he was really whipped for this man, Just one 'hey' was enough for him to act like a fool.

"H-hey.." he coughed while trying to look away from the other while Jungkook sits down beside him looking at the field, he didn't mind Jimin.

"You came." Jimin says after finally collecting himself to be able to face the man that was sitting beside him. When he looked at Jungkook he now noticed that he had a very.. Weird look. Jimin only stared at Jungkook admiring him, he wasn't used to his new look but it looks good on him..

"Your hair.." Jimin managed to say as he stares at Jungkook, the older looked back at him with a very nervous look.

"Does it look bad?, I look like a baby don't I?" He asked clearly panicking, He never had a proper haircut for probably almost two years since he wanted to just trim his hair for the meantime. He looked different yet the same, Jimin loved how he could see the elder's lovely doe eyes clearly than before since Jungkook's black locks were blocking it.

"No! It looks good" Jimin looks away as he compliments the older, Jungkook Just smiled at this when he saw the other's cheek slowly painting itself with bright pink color. He never thought Jimin would like it, yeah he finally let's his Jin hyung cut his hair because he had finally got over it.

"I thought you told me you're still admiring it so you won't cut it yet" Jimin looked at him and Jungkook Just shrugged.

"I felt like I need to get rid of it, Anyways! Are you coming with us later?" The other asks.

"Hm? I can but why?" Jimin replied.

"I don't know why? Let's just hope that they're celebrating for me since I finally came back on attending practices" He rolled his eyes while saying this earning a laugh from Jimin.

Jungkook didn't miss the chance to admire the younger, he looked at him as he laughs damn, he guess he won't be able to stop admiring this beautiful creature.

Once the other had stopped laughing he Just nodded his head lazily while wiping his tears from laughing to hard as he says this.

"Ok, I'll go." He says earning a smile from Jungkook. They both talked there for a while and got too lost on each other's worlds to even notice there was someone who was watching them from afar.

Taemin's POV

Why him? Park Jimin the young little second year I've been bullying for two years would look so fucking hot and fuckabale at a club. I admit that I do feel a little guilty when I saw how pretty he looked wearing such clothing.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about him, Why the hell am I like this? I was missing that side of him the whole time now he's with that Jeon guy again. Ugh, why does he even want to hang out with Jimin he's pretty loaded and famous it's so unlikely to see him hanging out with him.

I watched them as they talk, they were laughing and smiling at each other as if they were lost in their own little world.

"Hey, dude what the hell are you doing there?" Kai asks while patting my shoulder making me jump back on earth and face them.

"It's nothing." I replied simply.

"Yeah? You've been too quiet on Jimin lately aren't you bored on doing nothing?" He asked again, I glared at him in annoyance this dude's being a nuisance in my life lately, he's been asking me questions from time to time for God's sake I swear I'm tired of it.

"Why do you even care? It's not like your my mom." I hissed making him step back a few steps  walking pass him. Jeez, he's being too observant lately.