LEAF BATTLE PART 2

Charlotte blushed when she saw Leaf cuteness.Well Leaf made his puppy eyes because he was amazed with her rose vines.His innocent character made her lost her focus.

"Oi brat..fight me"she said in blush face.

"Why I want to fight you aunty.You are not cruel"Leaf said in childish to her

Charlotte deadpanned.Aunty?..that brat called her aunty...veins popped up on her forehead

"You brat..how dare you call me aunty..Im still 27!"she launched her rose vines towards Leaf.

Leaf just dodged playfuylly.He laughed happily made Charlotte more angry.
Yeah Charlotte and Leaf were fightng in a rose garden..

"You miss your attack"Leaf laughed.

"This brattt.."Charlotte angry.

She then used her full quirk..she made all the roses in garden alive and attacked Leaf.Leaf shocked and whole his body being tangled by the rose vines.

"Huwaaa im being caught"Leaf cried.

Charlotte smirked.

"Meh I thought you are strong but you are weak brat.Tch..poor you..your brothers were tortured especially thr boy who name Light if im not mistaken"Charlotte laughed.

Leaf who heard Light being tortured stopped cried and he was snapped.Yeah our cinnamon roll snapped after he heard his brother Solar being tortured.

"Oii ugly aunty!"Leaf yelled to Charlotte.

Charlotte laughed dead when she saw Leaf face changed

Charlotte laughed dead when she saw Leaf face changed.From cute cheerful expression..turned into psychotic face.She gasped.

"He snapped?"she shocked

Charlotte felt murderous aura from Leaf

.
Charlotte felt murderous aura from Leaf.
She noticed that boy change color.From light green into dark green.She shrieked as that boy managed to cut all the tangled rose vines.

"How dare you hurt my Solar"Thorn growled.

Charlotte was get ready to fight.She created rose sword by her quirk.She smirked.