Not messy, ✨lived in✨

After a very slow half hour, the group got to Techno's apartment. Techno parked in a provided parking lot, something he paid way too much for, and he climbed out into the less than clean LA air and popped the trunk.

Wilbur, Tommy, and Philza followed suit and retrieved their baggage. Techno led them to his apartment and ushered them in. He wasn't staying up later than usual, but he could tell his friends were tired.

"So uh, you can put your bags in the closet if you want. It's like, a walk in so it's fine."
Tommy was staring in disbelief. "I still can't get over your hair, blade. Philza and Wilbur look the same but you- wow. Unexpected."
"Thanks, nerd."
Wilbur looked up from putting his bag down. "Well I think it's really cool. I don't like my hair getting really long but it looks good on you. Also, I'm sure you and Phil ate while waiting for us, but can we get something to eat?"
"We didn't really eat much; just had coffee and a muffin," Philza interjected.
Tommy shifted his disbelief to Phil. "Coffee? It's nearly 3am!"
"Yeah nerd, coffee. Rules were made to be broken. I can order pizza, if everyone wants something."
"Pizza? Yeah that sounds good."
"I'm ok with pizza."

Tommy stayed silent. He looked like he had just been trapped. Making a mental note of that reaction, Techno pulled out his phone to order two pizzas. "So uh, you guys look like you do on stream."

"Haha, do we, mate? I think Wil is deceptively tall."
Techno smiled. "He is actually taller than I was expecting. Tommy too."
Wilbur was smiling and straightening his back to be taller. He looked down at Tommy.

"Who's the big man now?"
"Still me, you just can't compete. Even if you're taller. I am the same height as Techno though. So I'm equals with the blade."
Techno smirked. "No you're not."

Now it was Techno's turn to straighten up. Surprising Wilbur and Tommy, Techno had been slouching a lot. Phil was dying laughing.

Wilbur turned to him. "Oh what are you laughing at? You're shorter than us all!" Fighting for a breath, Phil wiped away a tear and replied, "Maybe, but your faces were the funniest thing I've seen this week."

Amongst offended gasps, they took seats at the couch and techno explained sleeping arrangements for the night. Wilbur and Tommy would sleep in the living room, and Phil would be with Techno in his room. Phil and Wilbur would be using sleeping bags, seeing as techno only had a couch and bed.

Then techno addressed the state of disarray his room was in. It wasn't bad, but not great either. He apologized preemptively but Phil assured him it was fine.

Techno's phone buzzed. He looked at the message and sighed. "Gotta go pick up the pizza. They don't deliver at 3 am. Wil, wanna come with?" With a smile, Wilbur nodded and got up to leave.

He and Techno made their way to the parking lot in the cool LA air. Techno was studying a crack in the ground as he walked. Wilbur was looking at the sky. "What are the smog levels here like?" Techno looked up at Wilbur from watching the ground. "Uhhh, I'm not sure, but you'll see it from Angeles Crest soon."

He resumed watching the crack. It ended but a leaf blew by shortly after. "Is it bad? I avoided reading about it but I'm honestly starting to worry." Techno looked up again. Wilbur seemed genuinely worried and was taking short breaths. Not hyperventilating, but it seemed like he was avoiding breathing.

"I don't think it's too bad. You'll be fine, I promise." Wilbur's face softened a bit and he took more normal breaths. "Ok, thanks." "No problem."

They reached the car and climbed in. "The driver being on the left feels so wrong." Techno laughed. "What do you mean? You guys are the weird ones. The left is obviously superior."