Flamingoes, frogs, and bees

I'm sorry in advance to Philza.
In case you didn't know: underline for Wilbur, italics for Tommy, bold for Philza, and regular for techno

——————

It's been an hour, and our cast is at the store. Techno kept alluding to special plans for the evening, but first they would buy supplies for the next week.

"Only essentials" Techno had said. "Maybe a few snacks" he said 5 minutes later. Now most of the cart was full with snacks and his wallet was crying.

Wilbur and Philza were chanting "make him broke" as way of encouragement to Tommy to contribute to the snack cart.

"I don't really want to get any snacks, you know I won't eat them."
"Make him broke."
"Yeah, help us empty his wallet."
"Or don't, junk food isn't healthy. Ignore the bags of cookies I put in the cart and save my wallet."

That sealed the deal.

Tommy reached for various snacks and loaded the cart with the others. Disregarding the nagging "you don't have enough control not to eat that" Tommy grabbed whatever looked good. Techno sobbed silently.

"I'll never get over how many sweets you have here. There are three aisles dedicated to types of sugar!"
"I'm disappointed in the cookie aisle. There were only a few cookies."
"What do you mean??? It was an entire aisle of various cookies!"
"Those weren't cookies!"
"Sorry mate, they weren't. Most were biscuits. I was also excited for a whole aisle of cookies."

The three brits laughed at Techno's confused expression.
"Are you talking about your sugarless pancake bricks you like to pretend are equal to our sandwich cookies?"

"You take that back or I'll- ooooo I'll- mmmmm."
"Yeah? You'll what, nerd?"

Tommy shoved Techno a little.
"Oh? You wanna fight, Tommyinnit?"

Techno trapped Tommy by wrapping his arms around him from behind. Then he lifted Tommy off the ground.

"Hey! Ah uh, what are you doing? Techno?!"
"Wilbur! Philza! Get him!"

The other two started the attack. They were merciless and unyielding as they tickled Tommy into oblivion.

The four started to worry that they would get told off for making so much noise because Tommy was loud. The kid had a pair of lungs. Maybe he couldn't beat Techno in combat but he had trained his volume on the toughest of battlegrounds; twitch.

Techno put Tommy down to preserve what was left of his eardrums. They four of them kept laughing though.

Once they had calmed down a bit, techno spoke up.

"Hey Tommy, what color do you wanna dye your hair?"
"You're actually gonna help me dye my hair?"
"Yes? I'm clearly the professional here."
"Would you help me dye my hair?"
"Would Kristin kill me? I would either way but I wanna know if I should be hopeful."

"Techno no-"
"Techno yes. Techyes."
"Hey what if we all dye our hair? Yeah? Yeah?!"
"Ahhhhh"
"I'm down."
"My hair is already dyed but I can add like highlights or something."

"Well. I don't want to be left out. If you guys are, I am."

"Ha Ha! Yes! Pogchamp!"
"W-what color though? Are we gonna match?"