29: CHASING THE TRUTH!?

SCENE 1: Vansh is asking riddhima to explain...

Vansh: EXPLAIN!!

Riddhima: Will you please stop shouting at me? Come forward and see, this is not your diary! I didn't even know that you wrote a diary!

Vansh: *who was standing behind her, came forward and took the book from her hand* 

Riddhima: Enough? Happy? That was not what you were expecting right?

FLASHBACK..

When riddhima was reading...

Vansh: Riddhima?

Riddhima's pov: *without turning behind* Oh god no! Vansh is here..if he sees this book in my hand,he will not spare me..*then she remembers seeing same kind of book on the table and picks it up by slowly slipping his diary into the drawer* 

PRESENT..

Vansh: riddh..

Riddhima: No, vansh! I am sorry, that you still don't trust me..

Vansh: Trust you? Where has that ever gotten me riddhima? I trust people and they at the end just betray me, i am scared to be betrayed again that too in lo..i mean that too...

Riddhima: That too?

Vansh: That too from you, as you are my wife, my heart won't be able to spare another betrayal riddhima!

Riddhima: *she understands his pain and goes near him* Vansh i will never betray you..

Riddhima's pov: I don't know why but my heart wants to trust you and my mind is contradicting with fact that you can kill anyone...God, please don't break my trust on him...

Vansh: *hugs her* Thanks..

Riddhima: *hugs him back and they share a eyelock*

Dadi: *coughs* Sorry..

They both jerk away from each other..

Dadi: Sorry, but vansh can i borrow your wife for a minute, or shall i come in later?

Riddhima: Dadi, why are you asking him? I will come with you, let's go...

Vansh: Yes dadi, why ask me? Take her, i need to go to the orphanage..

Dadi: You still didn't go? Go fast, otherwise the children will sleep off...

Vansh: Yeah..

He leaves..

Riddhima: Dadi? You had some work with me?

Dadi: Oh yes, i almost forgot about that! I actually needed to tell you something....tomorrow is Vansh's b'day, he is never keen on celebrating, but this time since you are also there, will you plan something for him?

Riddhima: His b'day?? Definitely dadi, shall i arrange a party?

Dadi: No, no not for everyone, just for you both, do something that you both get to spend some time with each other, a lot has happened so you both will also get a peace of mind..

Riddhima: o..ok...dadi..

Dadi leaves..

Riddhima: Tomorrow is his b'day, what should i do? I know literally nothing about his favourites... *riddhima gets a call*  Vansh? Why is he calling? he just left now only......Hello? Vansh?

Vansh: Riddhima, i forgot my wallet in the room can you get it outside please..

Riddhima: Ok, give me a minute i will be there..