Sorry?

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Emily POV :

We were now in his black and red Lamborghini and Every since that comment about his age he hasn't talked to me and I know I shouldn't feel bad but I couldn't help to felled a ping of regret I was only joking.

It was now Friday, as we pulled up to my university everyone begin staring.

"Did you have to bring this car" I groan trying to hide my face.

He only glared at me ignoring me and then spoke "Come straight home after school, and here's a new phone it already haves my number".

"Yes, dad" I sigh rolling my eyes not trying to fight this because I know their isn't any other way. I just turn it off, I never asked him for it.

He Smirked "And leave the name calling for the bed room".

He leans down and attempt to kiss me but I turn my head and step out.

"You don't have to pick me up I will get a ride from my best-friend".

He nods and watches as I walk into school with all eyes on me.

I walk up to my locker and see Sophia lead up against it, We she saw me she screamed and ran up to me.

"What's going on,Where were you who was that" she asked linking our arms together walking to class.

I fill her in leaving out his real identity and an the fact I was pregnant.

"What, your leaving me!" she faked cried.

"Trust me it's better this way " I frown.

The day passed by quick and everyone wouldn't stop staring when we were in the hallway.

Walking to the eating hall I see James walking up to me.

"Hey, Your Emily right?"

"Hi, and yes that's me " I blushed

"Well your friend Sophia told me you needed help studying for you midterms and I would be more then happy to help you if you did something for me"

"Yeah and what's that's " I reply and little skeptical at first.

"Come to the first game of the of the season with my me after school it's a home game"

"Yeah I would love to" trying not too sound so desperate.

"Great, I'll see you after school"

Can't wait !! I find Sophia tell her what just happen and beg her to come with me.

Time skips://

School was officially over and all I could think about was James.

I stopped at the locker and put my jacket up before heading to the football field.

An hour later and they were in half time and I could see James looking up at me every now and then.

Running over the his team jacket in his hand that said James Bennett, Captain in bold letters.

Sweat glistening from his forehead he stops in front of the bleachers and waved me over.

"Here Emily put this on you look a little chilly" he said winking.

Was my dream guy really offering me his jacket in front of the entire school.

"Thanks" I blushed.

Putting the Jacket on until suddenly I hear a throat clear behind me.

Turning around all eyes on me he was their with 3 other people in black.