𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid on my bed with my teddy bear on my stomach. I'm on my menstrual cycle and these cramps were killing me. I was in so much pain right now, It's crazy. I was watching Spongebob until Dawuan FaceTime'd me.

He said he was getting to the money but he wanted me to stay on the phone with him because he wanted it to seem like I was right there with him. He said he missed me and I understood why. After the talk in the car, we hadn't seen each other for a few days.

"You coming over soon?" He asked looking down at the phone, I laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know.." I said shrugging.

"What you mean youn know?" He asked, I sighed.

I hated when people asked me What I mean. I said what I meant, why do I have to explain it? Are you just that slow that you need guidance to understand what I say. I guess we're both autistic.

"I. Don't. Know. What don't you understand?"

"Why you always gotta say sum slick?" He asked with a small smirk, I rolled my eyes.

"I don't. You just always asking dumb questions.."

"Damn.." He said in shock. "You had to come at me like det doe? I just wanna take you out.." He asked, I sighed.

"No, it's just- I don't know if I can go out with you today. My mom might have things she want to do with me.." I said, he sucked his teeth and mugged.

"You can't go out with me but you just went out with Maya and Treasure to have a li spa day.." He said, I shrugged and looked at my tv. "I paid fa yo li spa trip too and na youn wan kick it with me.."

"You didn't have to pay for me.." I said shaking my head.

"I know but I wanted to do it for you.." He said.

My phone buzzed and looked at the message that popped up at the top. I grabbed my phone and went to it.

Maya
Come over. Me and Treasure bored 🥺.

"Ok, just come get me and take me to your house.." I said standing up from my bed. I got a frontal for my graduation pictures I was taking tomorrow so I didn't have to do much to my hair.

"Ight, I'm on the way.." He hung up.

I started getting dressed. I already brushed my teeth, washed my face, and showered now I just had to finish getting dressed. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to see my mother standing over my step father with a mug.

"You got me fucked up Kamiri.." She said.

"You tripping fa nothing.." He said shaking his head. "I said I was gon invite my mother over for dinner.."