» 70 «

Platform 9 ¾ was already buzzing with students left and right as we got there. Though, it wasn't even close to how busy it always was during term start. I never thought this many people stayed at Hogwarts over Christmas, but it did make a considerable difference.

My brother, his friends, and I parted ways almost as soon as we stepped onto the train. Harry, Ron, and Hermione slipping into the first empty compartment they found, and the twins joining another friend of their's in one soon after.

I continued my way through the train, glancing into every compartment I passed in hopes to see Luna's blond waves, Wren's unique hair, or Draco's platinum-blond one.

Though, once I've gotten to the end of the Express, and I still hadn't found them, I decided to walk back, find an empty compartment myself and wait for them there.

I sighed as I began to walk back the same way I just came from, not really concentrating on my surroundings; I walked here no less than two minutes ago, what could've really changed about any of it?

To my demise, I didn't put people into the equation.

"Careful, or you'll run someone over like that."

His voice made me startle slightly, my eyes snapping up to his in an instant. I was met with a lazy smirk on his lips, his grey eyes piercing into mine, and his blond hair messily flopped over his forehead. I imagined it would bounce slightly as he walked.

"Draco," I greeted with a nod, and he tilted his head slightly at the words. His gaze slowly dragged itself away from my eyes, continuing down my face, my neck, my upper body- that's where it snapped back up to my neck.

His brows furrowed the tiniest bit, and I observed the motion carefully.

He turned his head, taking a few steps back to look into one of the compartments next to him, quickly opening the door almost a little too forceful.

He narrowed his eyes, gesturing me to get inside with a demanding look on his face. I furrowed my brows but slipped in through the door nonetheless.

As soon as I did, he followed my lead, slamming the door shut behind us and before I could react to it, his body had me pushed against that exact door.

His hands were propped on either side of my face, an almost threatening glare in his eyes, only inches between our faces. His eyes flickered down to my lips, only for a mere second, before he found himself by my ear.

"The necklace?" He asked in more of a growl than a whisper. His lips grazing my ear, his hot breath making my cold skin tingle as it warmed up. I hummed lowly at the sensation.

Before I could get myself to reply, his hand moved to my neck, tightening his hand with the tiniest amount of pressure, his face right in front of mine again. A smirk found itself on my lips, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Or do you prefer this?" He asked lowly, his eyes darkening and the pressure on the sides of my neck increasing. "You like my hand around your pretty neck, Y/n?"

I groaned at his words, my gaze flickering down to his lips. Biting my own as I watched his tongue move over them slowly. Making them look just so much more kissable.

But I was pulled out of the thought when the pressure around my neck increased once more, my eyes quickly meeting his again.

"Draco-" I managed to croak, and his brows raised expectantly as his hand slipped off my neck, though it just moved to cup my face, his thumb resting next to my lips.

I took a deep breath as soon as I could, a wide smirk spreading across my face as I moved my hand to the top of my shirt, before it disappeared in it. His eyes widened a little, following its every move.