83 - Hell at Hogwarts

You and Fred both landed on the soft snow that lay beneath you, thankfully the fall didn't do any damage to the two of you. You were covered in bruises and cuts as it was you really didn't want anymore. Fred was already on his feet as you were sitting up on the soft ground, he held his hands out for you to take so you could stand on your own two feet with his support. Taking his offer you wrapped your arms around his torso as you stood up, keeping his close to you. Fred followed suit and wrapped his arms around your body, kissing your head as he did so. 

"It's okay darling, you're safe ... I'll never let her get to you like that again." He ran his hand up and down your back, trying to soothe you. "I'll always protect you." 

"Thank you, Freddie." You muttered into his chest before pulling back to take in your surroundings. "We're in ..." 

"Hogsmeade." Fred finished your sentence.  "It's close to Hogwarts and it's got a few pubs where we can stay for a while. You need your strength -" 

"What about Luna?" You spoke with urgency in your voice. "She's still there!"

"She'll be fine, c'mon -"

"No," You quickly cut him off. "I need to see him and we need to help Luna -" 

"Not like this." Fred's tone turned dark. "Come on, we'll stay in one of the pubs for a few nights then we'll attempt to sneak on." 

"Attempt?" You raised your brows at your boyfriend who was now supporting you so you didn't collapse with exhaustion. "Fred Weasley never attempts to sneak into anywhere because he knows he'll always succeed." 

Fred smiled a large bright grin at your words as he now started to take small steps towards The Three Broomsticks Inn, hoping you wouldn't fight him too much on the decision to make you rest and much to Fred's wishes, you chose not to fight him on it. He was right, you did need rest but when you've just found out the truth about your father it's hard not to want to find him and confront him about the past, especially when he was in the school just walking distance from the Inn the two of you were staying at.

"I say attempt because I'm with you darling." He sent you one of his signature cheeky smiles as he pushed the Inn door open and made his way over to the bar so he could enquire about a room. 

Meanwhile, you took a seat at one of the small nearby tables, scanning the pub as you did so. Behind the bar, you noticed a large poster with bold writing ... the poster was of Harry. Since infiltrating the Ministry, Harry was now wanted and not to mention it was now being run by Death Eaters which meant anyone who was associated with Harry was bound to be on the run too which explains why you and Fred were targeted. Since reading the poster it seemed as if everyone had their eyes on you like they were the ones who planned to throw you back to the Death Eaters. 

"You ready?" You snapped your head towards the sound of the voice and there Fred stood holding what looked to be a rusted old key. 

"Yeah." You gave him a small smile, standing up and following him upstairs to the room the two of you shared. 

That night you slept as if you'd never wake up again. It was probably one of the best nights of sleep you've ever had which despite only resting for a day, made you feel like you could singlehandedly take on every Death Eater at once. You didn't care if Fred wanted you to rest longer, you simply couldn't wait any longer to see Snape, you needed answers. 

That morning you woke up before Fred and began to get dressed if you needed to sneak out without him knowing then you would. You were putting the last few things in your bag when Fred awoke and saw you. In the mornings he'd normally mope around and beg for you to stay in bed with him before he had work but when he saw you just about ready to leave he bolted upright with his eyes wide like a deer in headlights.