Chapter 14 (edited)

3rd POV

"Why comment on something that you can't change, scars will be there forever yes but it shows how strong you are. Your weight is out of your control and you were practically starved for two years. Who wants to get told that they are too skinny for something they didn't do to themselves. And for your animal features so what, you had no control over it and only omegas have them so to me you look normal. It's just  ears and a tail they will come back one day"  Bakugo said softly in a way against the way he is around everyone else. Deku on the other hand put his head in his arms on the table as tears silently streamed down his face.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"You need to shut your face! It was supposed to be like every other alpha and beta that got me, buy, use, return. But no you are nice and sweet and not using me I don't think and I just can't help it. I've known you less than 48 hours and I already feel attached to you because you're the first person to be nice in 5 years." Deku said while crying. Bakugo picked Deku up and sat him on his lap.

"Who knew all it took to tame the oh so awful omega was to be nice to him. Also on the topic of animal features..." Deku tensed thinking this was when things turned to shit. "Your heat, it should come any day now and I don't want to breed with you no offense but I think you've had enough of that so first you're gonna have your heat but after that we will get the right things to make your heat almost completely disappear."

"Oh okay" Deku said as he inhaled the caramel scent of Bakugo. "Hey, what's your name again? I wasn't paying attention last time" He said while moving to his own seat again

"Katsuki Bakugo"

"Kacchan"

"What?"

"Kacchan it's simple and cute"

"What ever, Izu~"

"No. You can't do any of that" he said doing a circle hand motion,"until we agree"

"But Izu you have a nickname for me so I get one for you"

"That's not what I meant, I meant the tone you used."

"Uh huh sure." Bakugo said as he stood up abruptly, making Deku flinch back. "Breathe, it's okay, now come on, I have to get some work done and I can't leave you alone."

Deku followed Bakugo even though he didn't want to in the slightest bit. "Can we go outside?" Deku asks while looking at the green grass and colorful flowers. 

"Are you gonna try and fucking run?" Bakugo asked still looking forward

"I won't." Deku said, holding his breath. He knew that even if Bakugou had been nice to him, if he let his guard down for a little he would run if he saw the chance. 'I was stupid ealier. I can't stay here. I need to leave. It has to happen. I have to find Shinso.' Deku thought to himself, feeling like he got back to his senses and that Bakugo put something in his food.

"Alright then after I'm done with my work we will go outside" he said as he walked into his office and sat in the chair. Deku is across the room in a corner feeling more safe right there then anywhere closer.

However he began to get bored, it had been 20 minutes. Bakugo was 15-ish minutes from being done. Deku began to tap his fingers on his knees trying to stop the boredom, he already finished his plan of escape, a game of hide and seek.

"You're almost done?"

"You asked that 5 minutes ago, does it look like I'm done?"

"No." Deku said blankly,"what's your job anyway?" With that being asked Bakugo tensed a little bit.

"I'm a business owner..." he was only half lying. He did own some buildings here and there and he was a leader of a job that paid people.

"Are you done yet?" Bakugo sets his things down, tired of being asked and about to scold Deku instead scrunches his face and bites his tongue.

"Yes... let's go." Bakugo said with a forced smile from being irritated. Deku ignored it and started to get his plan set.

He jumped up and said, "I was thinking-"

"That's not good," Bakugo said, cutting Deku off.

"Shut up and let me speak! We should-"

____________________________

Words: 743

Let me know in the comments if I should rewrite this. I have no problem doing so. Also sorry I think this chapter was a little all over the place. If you guys want it rewritten or don't understand what's going on let me know and I will happily rewrite it. Have a good day!