˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Drunk Kiss ˳✧˚

✧ MAN ON THE MOON ✧

MAN ON THE MOON

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THINKING DEEP INTO MY THOUGHTS, someone interfered with my reflection with the rattling sound of the door. I was trying to understand Five's equations and random notes outlined along with the chapters of Vanya's book. It was all over the place, the chapters, the paragraphs; I don't even know how he understood his own writing.

The asshole named 'Five' left me in the van because he wanted to have a honeymoon with his other plastic bitch.

I peered into the passenger seat window since I was slouched down at the back, biting the tip of Five's pen unintentionally.

"(Y/N)?" It was Luther, who peeked back at me at the window with a puzzled look. I unlocked the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where's Five? There's been attacked last night at home—Damn it." He explains as he struggled to get in because of his disproportionate figure. Suddenly the door to the back opens and reveals Diego, who was in his usual black suit. "Hey, jackass." I greeted him before he came in scanning in the area.

"Just so you know we're here for Five and not for you." I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Is everyone safe?" I asked calmly lowering the position of the book changing my tone into a serious one.

"Oh, yeah don't worry about it..."

I took a breath of relief before proceeding with my calculations. As far as I can remember, it was always I that is assigned to protect my family. And when Ben died dad took me the blame for not performing well in my role as the 'shield' of the team. It was my sworn duty to keep this family out of danger no matter how tiring and exhausting they can be, at least that's the good part when dad raised me.

"Where's Five? I thought you guys are like... close." Luther questions while exploring the compartment of the car. "Yeah, well our 'business' had a problem but I think he's somewhere drinking," I said apathetically. I was pissed off at Five, the audacity to pick a literal thing over me.

"Why are you searching for him anyway."

"We believed that the people from last night were searching for Five." Diego states. "Klaus is missing too," Luther says gathering enough confidence to spill the last part. "What do you mean 'missing'? Isn't he like, always high and can be found next to a dumpster the next morning?"

"We believe that the people last night took him."

My ears perked up. "You mean 'people' as in two strangers in suits with an animal headgear?" Putting down harshly the book I went out of the car, feeling my muscles tense up.