Four

After dinner I headed to my room and got back comfy again, I just wanted to watch Netflix in peace. Then my door flung open and Cory was at the door.

"Knocking would have been nice." I said annoyed not moving an inch.

"Well I'm not a nice person, here I've been told to give you these." He handed me some black school pants, my face was disgusted by the thought.

"If you think I'm wearing them you've got another thing coming." I said being forced to sit up from my comfy position.

"It's not a choice."

"Well I choose no."

"Well I say your wearing them. You choose to wear your Skirt too high this is what you get." He threw the pants on my desk chair then walked out slamming the door behind him.

There was no way in hell I was wearing pants to school, My school uniform is bad as it is, never mind with pants. I tried to put the thought out my mind and continue watching pretty little liars for the 7th time but I couldn't get comfy.

I decided to go pay Leo a visit to see how he was, so I put my slippers on and marched to his room. I knocked and there was no answer, so I walked in seen as everyone did that to me. He wasn't there but his room was a mess, it was worse than what mine gets like. I had nothing better to do so i decided to clean it. I quickly ran downstairs getting two binbags because i knew I'd need more than one. I passed Jacob on the way back up.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at the bin bags in my hands.

"Cleaning, what are you doing?"

"You never clean are you feeling alright, have u got a temperature." He said joking around putting his hand on my forehead.

"I have nothing better to do after Cory interrupted my intense Netflix watching." I giggled at him.

"I'm going to watch avengers with the boys." He said grabbing his keys.

"Have fun." I smiled back at him while continuing to walk up the stairs.

I got to Leo's Room and was astounded by the mess.

"I'm gonna be here for a while."

I had almost finished sorting all his dirty clothes, two bin bags were nearly filled with all the empty cans and sweet packets he had, as well as some things he broke when he was angry. I saw that one of his favourite ornaments had smashed, something mum had got him. It was two penguins, a mother penguin and a son penguin. The little penguin had broken off, so I ran to my room to get the superglue I had secretly stashed in my draw. I used it when I would accidentally break things of my brothers I robbed it from Caleb or Leo, I can't really remember. I ran back to Leo's room and fixed the penguin best I could, it looked brand new. I got a wet cloth and started wiping down the windows when i saw Leo's car pull up. I started wiping really quickly. I ran to his bed and organised it in record breaking time. I heard foot steps getting closer and closer. I was rushing around finishing everything off before he walked in. He had reached the door and opened it, I lent on his desk when he entered and my hand landed on something sharp.

"Ow" I shouted. I looked at my hand and it was bleeding. Leo rushed over and saw my hand.

"You have glass stuck in it, theirs a first aid box down stairs." He sprinted down stairs and within 30 seconds he was back again.

"Sit down." He gestured towards the bed. I sat down and he opened the first aid box rummaging through all the stuff. "Stay still while I pull it out." He pulled it out and it hurt a lot.

"Ow that fucking hurt." I screamed.

"What did u expect." He said laughing. Blood started flowing out, so he got a wipe to clean it all up. Then he pulled out an antiseptic wipe.

"No, no, no, that will sting." I said backing away from him.

"Stop being a wuss." He smirked at me while grabbing my writs putting the wipe on the cut anyways. I stayed quite while he put a gauze on the cut and whatever else he did.

"You need to be more careful next time u dope." He said ruffling my hair.

"Thanks." Leo sat next to me on the bed.

"You didn't have to clean my room."

"well you were upset so it was the least I could do." I smiled. " And i had nothing better to do."

"Come her" He opened his arms out and and I moved into the hug. I loved hugs they were my favourite thing.

We hugged for a good 2 minutes, before one of us moved.

"My foots getting numb" I laughed and he laughed.

"You fixed my penguin."

"Yes I did you welcome, and don't stress your way too good for jess anyways." I looked up at him.

"your right, your the only girl I need in my life. Not some pathetic petty bitch. Wait where did you get that superglue from?" As he intensely looked at the superglue.

"Ermmmm.." I quickly got up and sprinted out the room laughing loudly.

I ran downstairs to get myself I drink, I was thirsty after all that cleaning. It was around 9 o'clock and most of my brothers were down stairs watching some program. They didn't see me walk to the kitchen, i grabbed a glass and poured myself some Rubicon mango we had in the fridge. I walked to the living room and sat on one of the armchairs. as soon as I sat down all of them looked at me and then to the bandage around my hand. Corey paused the Tv and then they were all talking about me like I wasn't even here,

"Why she got that on her hand?"                                                                                                      

"She's hurt"                                                                                                                                                                   

"she was just with Leo I bet it was him."                                                                                                     

"Maybe she's just a wuss"                                                                                                                                       

"She too clumsy."                                                                                                                                                        

"No it was definitely Leo."                                                                                                                                        

"I'm gonna kill him, LEO GET UR ASS DOWN HERE."                                                                                   

"We need to thin of a punishment asap."                                                                                                   

"Why's he taking so long, LEO!"

"Will you all shut up!" I screamed. "I was cleaning and cut my hand on glass, I'm fine, I'm not a wuss-"

"Yes you are" they all said in unison.

"Shut up, Leo helped me , I'm fine."

They stared longingly before turning back to the Tv. I got up from my seat to put my empty glass in the dishwasher, I knew they were all looking at me like I was deranged baboon. I ignored them and went back upstairs.

I saw the pair of pants on my desk as I walked in the room, did they really think I would wear pants? I had to come up with and idea. I got some scissors out of my draw and made a hole in them, I tried to make it believable as I could, I cut at the seam. I felt like I had achieved something. I'd tell them in the morning to make sure they wouldn't be able to fix them or get a new air before school started. The plan of 'I'm not wearing pants' was in full action.