Crazy Obessions

* This chapater contains mature scenes which may upset some readers*

Flashback

" Мама, приедет семья Ивана Иван мне только что сказал ( Mom, Ivan's family will come, Ivan just told me)" I shout loudly hoping mum would hear because i couldn't be asked to shout again while I'm trying to talk to Ivan in the same time

Messages
Я буду там через 5 божья коровка ( I'll be there in 5 Ladybug)

ok

-4 minutes later-

I saw Ivan and his father walk through the large door way. I had a bad feeling this might not end well. Papa told me they were having an important meeting but was nothing for me to worry about. He just told me to stick around Mattia until the Loviere family left.

Excitingly, Mum jumps into the kids embrace and kisses him on cheek " Oh how lovely to see Ivan, bet Ana is very happy right now shes been waiting for your arrival. Why dont u go on a walk with her just the two of you so you get to know each other better?" Tf when did i say i have been awaiting for his arrival more like scared.

Both Papa and Mattia gave my mum killing stares. They did not agree to this nether have i. Ok but like what the hell was happening here. I clearly didn't know something that they all seem to know.

" No!" Papa and Mattia shout at mum

"Uhh" my mum moans " Let her greet her lover boy"then winks at Ivan.

Lover... LOVER. He was older than my brother he was 17. Like ummm think again mum. He is my best friend since i was 5

"Ana why dont you go pack your things your going to stay with Ivans family since you dont want to come with us on holiday

Papa gasped in shock. This weren't part of the plan. She went behind all our backs and... I had to face the consequences to come. If only i would have known not to get mixed up. If only i would have agreed to go on that stupid holiday with them...

* Fast forward. One week*
" Get your hands off me Ivan"I shout in pain my body felt weak. The worst possible feeling. I couldn't move my arms or stand up. I had bruises all over my body. I was embarrassed, ashamed that i couldn't fight back. I let that monster inside of me.

He raises his hand to slap me again for the 20th time today.  " Shut up you whore you are mine. Mine meaning i can do anything with you.Not even your parents cared for enough to stop the arrangement for the wedding" and again i felt his cold hands make contact with my cheeks again and again.

Papa wouldn't ! He wouldn't i just know he wouldn't agree to this there must be an explanation.Mum said it were just until they came back from that stupid holiday.

" Stop please i beg you" I cried and moaned in pain as he hovers over me again. And let himself inside again.

I tried and tried to kick him off but he was much much stronger. I didn't have any strength . If only i would have actually trained and not count on my brother to save me.

Ivan ruined me!

" OWW!" i shout in pain again then i saw it. I saw the gun laying on the floor.

With all my strength i push him of and try to get out of bed but i stumbled and failed.

" You bi*ch you thought-" before he could say his sentence i reach for the gun and shoot him in the chest.

I had to watch him bleed out. Die in front of my own eyes i was only a child a kid who was weak. i couldn't stand up. I didn't own up to my family name. The devils who ruled the world and could make anyone bow down to their fit.

But i was sure about on thing

I was raped and physically abused.