Part 14

We all turn into black smoke and fly straigthly through the windows of the Potter Mansion

We fly inside and come to a halt, people begin to scream, run and fight us.

Well. If they want to do it in that way? Bring it on.

"Fire!" I scream and with that we begin to fight, I see my brother fighting with his friends against Avery.

"Move! They're for me!" I scream towards him.
"Hello my friends, ready for hell?" I sneer.

And with that I begin to fight against them, I send them the most darkest cursus that I know.

I haven't been training so much for nothing. With a few curses, the smallest of them, Pettigrew, is on the ground unconscious.

Lupin stops with fighting and tries to get his friend conscious again, but he has no chance against my curses.

And with that Lupin's the next one to be unconscious on the floor.

So with that, it's only me against Black and my brother. "Let's increase the level?" I sneer.

After a few seconds my brother is also down of the floor, knocked out. I've had enough of Black, of course I could just hex him but why shouldn't I give him some pain.

Like he give to me. "Crucio!" Black begins to scream and a few people turn their head towards us. A boy screaming from the pain on the ground and a girl laughing like it's the most normal thing to do.

I give the curse more power and with that he blacks out. I put my wand to my throath and make everyone hear my voice.

"If you all drop your wands now nobody gets hurt, but otherwise we will kill you all!" I scream.

I hear people dropping their wands and looking terrified of me.

"What are you waiting! Take their wands and tie them up!" I sneer at the other deatheaters.

When everyone is tied up without a wand, I decide to speak up again.

"So? Who of you wants to join the Dark Lord?" I ask, I can better just get to the point.

"Never!" "Crucio!" And with that he screams in pain. I use the curse for some minutes and then I end it again.

"So, I'll ask again. Who wants to join the Dark Lord?" And with that people begin to answer my question by speaking up.

At the end of the night, most people decided to join the Dark Lord. But of course there were a few people, like my stupid family, who decided that they wouldn't join the Dark Lord.

And of course, I punished them. More then the others, because they deserved it.

"You stay here while I go and get the Dark Lord! Mr. Malfoy, you've got the lead." And with that I apparate back to the Dark Lord.

When I walk inside all the heads turn to me. "Amira my girl, have you succeeded?" The dark lord asks me.

"Of course my lord, I've dealt with it. But I had the question if you could come with me to the Potter Mansion to look if the people there are it worth to serve you." I ask him.

"Lets go." And with that he offers me his hand and with that we apparate into the Potter Mansion.

When we walk inside we hear people argue, I thought that the Dark Lord would deal with it. But he nods his head to me, telling me to shut them up.

"Shut up!!" I scream and with that their heads turn to me and the Dark Lord.

I walk towards Mr. Malfoy and ask him what happened. "Well, Avery here decided to tell things about you again. That you aren't a worthy leader and that he should be the one to be the Dark Lord's right-hand. But of course Bellatrix and I didn't agree so we became angry. Nobody speaks to my soon-to-be-daughter-in-law like that." And with that I give him a smile.

But before I could snap at Avery, the Dark Lord had already done that.

"If you think that she's not a worthy leader, why would I've chosen her to be my right-hand? Don't you trust me Avery!" He sneers.

"I'm sorry my lord, I'm sorry Potter." He bows. "Don't call me Potter, I've already told you not to remind me of that family!" I'm getting angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry.

I'm going to flip, when I was younger I always had a worse temper. But it's dangerous when I get them, and Bella knows so she takes my hand and leads me away from Avery before I blow him in multiple pieces.

"Well Avery, I'll work things out with you later. So Amira told me we have a few candidates who want to join our ranks." the dark lord says while walking past the people we have tied up.

"So I'll just let you duel against Miss Amira Potter here." he says smirking, we both know that they have no chance against me.

"Who volunteers to be the first? No one? I guess we will just have to kill you." 

"I'll go, but there's no way I will join you, Voldemort." Sirius Black. Of course.

"Don't say his name!! And bring it on!" I look at the Dark Lord if I have his permission, but all he does is smirk at me. I'll take that as a yes.

"Don't you bow towards your opponent, Black?" I say when he's about to send the first curse. I've already won our first duel this night, there's no way that I'm going to lose this one.

We haven't even been fighting for 2 minutes when I have him knocked out on the floor, I guess I'm really getting better.

"So, who's next?" I ask with a smirk. "None of them are worth enough for our ranks, they're cowards. We'll just obliviate the most of them and some will be imperioed to help us inside the ministry and the group of Dumbledore." and with that the decision is made by the Dark Lord.