Chapter 30

Third Person

It was now Wednesday and poor Owen was now stuck with four five year olds yapping in the sitting room. But let's take a little rewind to what happened on Tuesday afternoon when Owen went to pick up Cameron.

Cameron and her friends had a plan set in place. If they wanted this tea party. They were going to ambush Owen.

When Julia let them off to go to their parents who were all waiting. They went straight to Owen. Who was surprised by the four five year olds standing infront of him.

"Owen can I ask you something?" Cameron smiled innocently.

"Yeah sure Cam?" Owen was still confused by the other kids standing infront of him. Even though he recognized Ava. He didn't know who the two boys were.

"Can we have a tea party?" She smiled again innocently the others joining in.

"Well...I don't..." Owen looked at all the kids faces. It was time for plan B. They were all doing. Oh. No..

Puppy dog eyes..

Owen sighed he couldn't win against puppy dog eyes. "I can't do it today but how about tomorrow?" Owen looked at the kids.

A huge smile placed on each and everyones face. They started to jump around cheering.

"WE DID IT!" They cheered like something out of Dora.

Owen asked them to bring over their parent to ask. Which Avas Mam instantly agreed and so did the Twins Dad. If that meant they were getting their own piece and quiet. But they did wish Owen good luck.

Now back to Wednesday, just as they were getting collected.

Since Owen didn't have enough room in his car. The twins Dad didn't mind dropping them off at the house. While Owen would give Ava a lift over.

He had explained what was happening to Julia so she would know Ava was going home with him.

Cameron and her friends were so excited. Ava had made her Mams famous brownies the night before and they were in her lunch box in her bag. Dylan had also brought some of his hot wheels as said. While Evan was just bringing himself. Cameron couldn't wait to introduce them to Ellie.

They all stuck together like glue all day. Constantly talking about what they were going to do.

When Mason had heard the night before about this surprise tea party. He went on a cleaning spree. Well knowing it would probably be all destroyed the next day.

By the end of the day. Owen stood where he usually did. But this time the twins Dad had stood beside him talking. Owen learned his name was Jack. He was a man in his late twenties and worked in a garage.

"If you want you can follow my car to my house." Owen said looking at Jack.

"Sure I don't mind whatever suits you." He shrugged.

"How do you find having a five year old running around?" Jack asked Owen.

"Eh well...I mean it does take a lot of energy but it keep me on my toes." Owen smiled.