It was always you

Author's POV

" It's Prem . Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong. " Mr Jeon said .

As soon as these words left Mr Jeon's mouth , the air became thick.  Noone dared to talk or even breathe . Boun's eyes were brimming tears already.  Prem noticed this and intertwined their hands together . He knew that his lover was going through extreme pain.  He had to comfort him . Boun , on the other hand ,  did not intertwine his fingers back . He , instead, detached his hand from Prem's and feather touched his wrist a last time before retracting his hand back and folding them to his chest , and rubbing away his tears .

" Bboun ....   what happened? Why are there tears in your eyes ?" Mr Jeon asked . Hearing this , Jimin and Jungkook's heads snapped towards Boun . Jimin felt so guilty.  It felt as if he was snatching away Prem from Boun . He knew that they were destined.  He wanted to protest . But .... he did not have the guts to say anything against his mom . Even if he felt that whatever was  happening, was wrong , he could not say anything.

Boun smiled . " Hahaha .. I-it's n-nothing uncle . Something fell in my eyes ."

Only Jungkook and Prem knew how much pain was there behind that heart warming smile .

" Ohhh ! Okay . Better wash your eyes ." Mrs Park suggested .

Pain in the heart cannot be washed away with water, ma'am.  At a time , I had so much respect for you , Mrs Park and Mr Jeon.  But now , all that flew out of the window . I have never hated someone so much in my life . Boun thought .

Jungkook here, could not help but be jealous of Prem.  He might be really lucky to get someone like Jimin in his life . He knew that , this was gonna happen anyways.  He knew that Jimin and him were NOT destined.  Could have been , of he didn't spoil everything with his own hands . He loves Jimin and always will . He realized, that he needs to let him go . Let him be someone else's and only keep admiring and loving him from afar .

" WELL ! Hellooooooooooooooooooo ! After this news , why did all of your's faces fall ? As if , this is the worst news of all times ?" Mrs Park chirped. 

Worst than you can even imagine. All of them thought .

" Prem..... Will you keep my child happy?" Mr Jeon asked Prem. 

" I-I'll t-try my level best . To provide J-Jimin with all t-the happiness in the world. " Prem said , trying not to break down then and there . His voice was shaky . He himself knew that Jimin can't be ever happy with him . Even if Jimin does pretend to be happy, his heart can't ever be dedicated to anyone else , except the young CEO . He looked at Jimin, who had his head hung low , and he had no emotions expressed on his face . He just stared blankly at the foot of the sofa and he could see his lips quivering.  Jimin was shook by this certain news . He could not love anyone else except Jungkook.  Noone else .

" Mhmmm ... good . Prem . And oh ! Your parents are coming to South Korea after a week . They won't be coming here . They said that they'll be staying in a penthouse.  If you want , you  can go meet them and then maybe come back or stay back there.  That's up to you . Ok ?" Mrs Park said again .

Prem nodded.  " Okay ."

" Okay ! Now you all can go . I've said everything. Dismissed ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Well .... you are lucky , Prem. " Jungkook said Prem , standing at the  foot of the staircase, watching Jimin walk up the stairs to his room , with Taehyung by his side. 

Prem scoffed. " Shut up . Everyone knows Jimin and me will always be best friends and brothers .NOTHING MORE."

" But... in the end you are getting married . What's the point ? People always see the cover . They don't bother to see what's inside. "

" Why do you speak so much ? I don't like you a bit  . Whatever you did with Min , I can't believe that he loves you still now ." Prem huffed .

Jungkook's eyes widened.  " What ? He still loves me ? As in , Park Jimin loves me ?" Jungkook asked repeatedly. 

" Are you deaf or something? I don't and won't and even .. CAN'T love Jimin ever . I love Boun, Jungkook.  I love Boun . Same goes for Jimin.  He won't and can't love me ever . He loves you , Jungkook. He loves you ." He said, looking at Boun , who was sitting alone on his previously occupied space, tears visibly falling from his eyes.  Prem wanted to run over at him and kiss him and hug him . But Mr Jeon was sitting right there . So , he restricted himself .

Jungkook was in deep thoughts .

" Jungkook?" Prem called out .

" Hmm ?" Jungkook hummed in return. 

" You were gonna go ask Mr Jeon for leaving for London right ?"

Jungkook nodded his head .

" Please ... don't.  Don't go . Jimin needs you the most now . Don't go . Please . In fact.  All he needs in his life is you . I know we will be socially married, but Jimin can't be happy with me . He needs you . I can't ever be the one for him . It was always you ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was sad right? Don't give up . Readers . Support me pls ? There is a major twist at the end of the story.  And ... soon smut scenes will enter the chat . Get ready , bitches . 🤣🤣😜