Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Jordan:

Pulling up into the pack house I turn off the engine and sit silently in the car.

"We screwed up."

I look back seeing Trey sighing with his head in his hands.

"Nothing is going how we planned it. We tried to apologize but ended up insulting her instead." He rested his head on his hand. "Just failing at everything at this point."
I sigh in agreement.

"It's all my fault. I've done nothing to prove I'm the best brother out there for her... them! I stopped becoming a brother when it was most needed from me. And played the big brother for someone else. You're not the cause of this.." I groaned. "I am."

"At least you know."

We both turn to the back seat in shock seeing our dad glaring at us. Trey stutters in shock.

"A-are you ALIVE?!"

"Boy shut your nappy ass head up you know I'm in the grave!"

Dad mutters.

"Dumb asses going to talk about "I'm ALIVE!" He pulled onto Trey's hair roughly. "BITCH if I was alive I would have been beaten y'all asses with my belt!"

Trey:

Me and Jordan look at each other nervously and turn back to dad.

"W-why and how are you here?"

"How I came here is none of your concern just know that your mom is busy with Kiara." He then muttered to himself. "It seems like my eldest daughter went a little rouge."

"What's wrong with Kiara?" I asked concerned. I know I have no place to ask but I still can't help but feel worried.

Dad glares at me and Jordan.

"If you two didn't piss her off along with the twins then my Kiara wouldn't even have to worry about losing control of her powers."

Jordan looks confused.

"Powers?"

Dad clicks his tongue in anger.

"How the fuck did my sperm made two 2 idiots?!" He looks at his crotch concerned. "Must've been a damn malfunction."

We flinched as dad continues to speak.

"Your mother is a descendant of the moon goddess. Your sisters were able to awaken their bloodline mainly because they are female. So sadly it didn't awaken in any of you... or maybe that's a blessing I don't know seeing how you both can't act right." We both winced at his questionable tone. He didn't mind us and continued. " It caused the girls to gain a wolf and other supernaturals in their body. Since they are from the moon goddess bloodline most likely whatever supernatural they got is a goddess or queen of that specific species.."

It was a mind blowing confession. I don't know what's more surprising the fact our dead father's soul is in our car our the fact we are descendants of a goddess and still don't get no powers.

"Both of you come here." We looked at each other curiously as our father beckoned us to come closer. As we did we felt a hot stinging pain on our cheeks.

SLAP!

".. I'm here to teach you something from beyond the grave."

SLAP!!

"How dare you both neglect my daughters?! Your sisters?! DID I NOT TEACH YOU TO CHERISH YOUR FAMILY?!"

His pale soul gave us chills as we saw the cold blooded fury blazed in his eyes. "And you treated a cousin better than your own sisters? Is that what I taught you?!"

"No sir." Jordan whispered meekly. In the face of our father alive or dead my brother always feared his anger. He never went against father's words for fear of facing his wrath. He's never able to lift his head in front of the man much less me when he's angry.

A severe pain stitches itself along my spine as I groan in pain. And in the front seat I see Jordan doing the same for his ribs.

"Since you boys think beating your baby sister is acceptable maybe you should wear her scars too."

"We are wring but we don't know how to fix it dad. They hate us!" I said regretfully as I winced from my bleeding shirt and pain spreading towards my body.

"And why should they Jordan after all you both did to them do you truly think you have a chance?!"

Jordan shook his head silently while Dad continued.

"You both need to reflect on yourselves because your behavior brought us this far." He prepares to leave before giving us a warning. "Kiara's right. You both should do therapy. Oh and before I go don't believe in what your Aunt and her family says. There are many things they lie about."

Dad mutters.

"I told Rashard to stay the fuck away from my kids man! I'll kill him!"

He chuckles a little. "Imma play Casper on a bitch. I always wanted to do that."

Dad then vanishes. Our father is a really weird man but seeing from Kiara's recent personality I believe it's inherited.

The bloody shirts feel sticky and uncomfortable. Judging from my back injury I'll probably need some stitched. Before we can get out the car a tap came onto the window. Rolling it down we see Keva looking at us.

"We need to talk."