Information Page

So, uh, hi. I'm back, hello. So it's been about a month, and my mental and emotional state is doing a bit better than last month. My love for writing kinda overpowered my mental and emotional negativity with this book. Anyways, hello, good to be back.

So with the chapters and everything, I plan on releasing chapters in the EXACT SAME ORDER from when this book was originally published. Again, EXACTLY THE SAME ORDER. This is the information page, so hopefully any questions you have will be here.

First! I shall not be doing any characters that I think are children, like Klee, Qiqi, and Diona. I think those characters are children. So if I any new characters are introduced that are male, and I think they are children, no. Big no! No! Unless I make your characters children as well, but that would be more fluff stories than romance stories. But still, no! [Edit: I'll write platonic chapters with children, but not romance ones]. If no specific identity is given to MC, they default to their archon identity 

Second! There are going to be major spoilers. Each story will be going along with he story while it is still being in the making. So if you have not gotten to certain parts of the story and you read a oneshot that spoils it, do not blame me. I am giving this warning before hand. So if you wish to not learn anything from the main story, I suggest not reading this book. If you really don't care because you just wanna read this stuff, welcome.

Third! Because of the main plot still being in the making, I have come up with my own element for this story for MC when special requests aren't made. So let's say there were no requests made, wanting a certain element, related to a certain character, a certain weapon, and a certain nationality (cause it seems Liyue is inspired by Asian culture [Chinese from my guess] and Mondstadt is inspired by German culture [because the name of their town is German from what I've been told]), then I have come up with a character.

MC is a Energio user which is Esperanto for energy (according to google translate but sometimes I don't trust goggle translate so if it is wrong, someone please correct me), she's the archon of Energio. By energy, I mean she is able to transfer energy from one thing to another. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but converted. So let's say MC needs to set something on fire to cook. Taking energy from the sun and converts it into a concentrated ball of fire and light the wood on fire. If she is near a waterfall, she uses the energy from gravity and condenses it, brining the water with it and uses it as a weapon. Same thing with electro, since that is energy itself, she often carries around electro crystals with her. I hope that kinda makes sense. If it doesn't, I will try and explain it some more in the best possible way and the most logical way. She does use a grimoire, one she made herself.

Fourth! Any version of (Y/n) shown in the stories is different! Let's say in a Kaeya story, she's his wife, but in a Diluc story, she's his wife. Those two versions of MC are not the same person. One can be witty and sarcastic while the other is a shy fluff ball. Just wanna clarify that. Ok bye!

So I had been thinking. I need to give MC a name that the humans have given her. You know how the humans call Venti Barbatos and call Zhongli Rex Lapis? Well, I was doing some research, and found a name.

Bia, is the god of force, anger, and raw energy in Greek mythology. So I was thinking, why not make Bia MC's God name? MC uses raw energy, and Bia is the god of raw energy. So, why not? This is the name that the humans have given her, well, those of them who have met her and believe that she exists. So, from now on, Bia will be MC's god name. All previous chapters with MC not having a God name shall remain the way they are, since it will be a lot of work to add it in and change the stories.

Up above is what I think Bia would look like WHEN SHE IS NOT MC. The only credit I can take is her design. The Energiro Symbol, the statue of the 7 (8 in this case), and the gnosis designs come from Eldrid from Discord (Idk if they come from Wattpad or Quotev). Now because Nishati, Bia's land, is based off of specifically South Africa, I imagined she would be black. I have seen some black people have straight hair, or some have their hair in braids or as an afro. I cannot take credit for everything else, only her base design. Again, this is for when she IS NOT MC. I did design the grimoire, but again, the Energiro symbol I cannot take credit for. Also, if MC is related to someone, she wouldn't look like the referance up there.

Oorja Diamonds are full of Energiro power, which can enhance Bia/MC's powers, and can enhance the statues of the 7. You know how each character needs some sort of gem or something for ascension and stuff? Same thing for all Energiro users. That does mean Bia needs it too.

All chapters will be published on my own time. Please leave out any problems that are currently going on within the Fandom, because I don't think my emotional or mental state can take it anymore. There's already a bunch of problems that aren't really helping my mental and emotional state, so please DO NOT BRING ANY NEGATIVITY UP IN THE FANDOM. Thank you.

Hope you all enjoy, and be sure to stay safe. Bye bye!