💧Childe/Tartaglia💧

"Look at all that Mora!" Paimon said excitedly, looking at the Energio Archon's bag of Mora attached to her belt. "How did you manage to get all of this Mora?"

"Something known as a lot of commissions and a lot of jobs," (Y/n) (L/n), the Energio Archon said, giving a small crooked smile. "The Adventurers Guild needed a lot of help due to the meteorites falling all around Teyvat. Who knew the Adventurers Guild could give so much Mora when it comes to doing all of these commissions and other jobs."

(Y/n) had met Lumine and Paimon on the road. Both of them had spent some time together and doing some adventures with one another, along with camping in abandoned Hilichurl camps. (Y/n) said she was only going to be joining Lumine on her adventures for just a little while, since she had a mission of her own.

"That does sound like the Adventurers Guild," Lumine smiled softly. "Now that we have enough money of us to get some food and ingredients for us to cook with."

"Perfect," (Y/n) said. "How about we head to the Wanmin Restaurant?" (Y/n) asked, leading the way towards the little restaurant. "Is there anything specific you guys want?"

"Paimon wants Grilled Tiger Fish!" Paimon said excitedly. "Grilled Tiger Fish sounds amazing right now."

"I guess I can always go with a Crystal Shrimp dish," Lumine followed, a smile on her face. "What about you?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'll have a (favorite dish from Liyue)," (Y/n) smiled. "Since we've got quite the bag of Mora, we an spend a little extra if we wish. So yes Paimon, you can get a little more food than what you always get."

"Yes!"

"Well well well if it isn't the traveler," An unfamiliar voice to (Y/n) made the girl turn around, the other two also turning around. "And I see our dear Lumine and Paimon now is joined with another adventurer."

"It's Childe," Pamion said, looking at the taller male. "What are you doing around here? I thought you were going with Signora back to Shnezneya."

"She took the boat before me," Childe said, walking over to the three. "I didn't want to take a boat with someone like her. With our last meeting, you can obviously tell that I did not want to be talking with someone like her."

"Uh, is there something I should know about?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. She's already talked to the Lord of Geo, Rex Lapis, about him giving up his Gnosis to the Cryo Archon because of a contract. Of course, the Energio Archon grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him back and forth, along with a few slaps to the face. "Cause I do not believe you have introduced me to your friend, Lumine."

"Oh that's right," Paimon said, remembering (Y/n) had been away most of the time Lumine and her were facing Childe at the Golden House. "This is Childe, he's one of the Fatui Harbingers, along with Signora."

"Ah, I have heard of the Fatui," (Y/n) said, turning herself to face the Hydro user. "I heard that you have caused a lot of trouble, along with stealing the Anemo Archon's Gnosis. I've only heard bad things about people like you."

Childe let out a nervous laugh. "The Fatui sure do leave a bad impression on people."

"Uh, yeah," (Y/n) said, and grabbed her friends wrist. "Come on Lumine, we should get some food. No need to stay around someone who is part of the Fatui Harbingers."

"Uh," Lumine just let herself be dragged, not wanting to argue with her friend. "Alright."

For the remaining time that (Y/n) was planning on staying in Liyue before she headed to Chasm to check in with the other elemental Archons since she's been cooped up in her own nation. Sadly, she had an annoyance following her around for quite some time. That annoyance, was someone from Shnezneya with brown hair and blue eyes, along with a mask on the left side of his head.