• 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

     I laid down on my bed after I turned off all the lights, then started watching his stream. Twenty minutes in and he's still talking about how he's better than Dream in the Dream SMP. Drista, Wilbur, Niki, and Quackity were on the server as they all hung out.

     "You know what, boys?" Tommy said. "I know someone who's really into me. I know it because I'm irresistible."

     Hundreds of curious viewers typed in "Ooh" "Who?" "Omgg" at the same time he activated slow mode to avoid spam.

     "Is he talking about me?" I whispered to myself.

     "A singer, to be exact." He smirked. "But we don't get along that well."

     Yes. He is.

     "STFU Tommy" I hit send without a second thought. He glanced at his second monitor at perfect timing, seeing my only message in a pool of comments.

     He didn't say anything. Instead, he ran his hand through his hair and moved his mic closer to his mouth only to say, "No."

     "What?" Wilbur asked him through the other end of the line.

     "No," Tommy repeated. "No, you can't have my fuckin' diamond sword. Go mine your own."

     Nice save. I knew he responded to me.

     After that, I quickly got tired of the stream so I turned my phone off, putting it on silent to avoid thousands of notifications from my fans all over social media.

     I fell asleep, only to wake up at around 2 in the morning. Since I haven't had my dinner yet, I walked downstairs to make myself cereal.

     The whole house was quiet, even Tommy's room. That's pretty unusual of him to be quiet at this hour.

     I shrugged my thoughts off and headed towards the kitchen. The only thing illuminating the whole room was the moonlight piercing through the windows. It was such a calm vibe.

     I was alone. The sounds of my spoon hitting against the ceramic bowl as I scooped echoed in the empty side of the kitchen. Sitting down at the dinner table, I faced the window.

     What would my life be if I didn't sign my career contract? I'd probably be still at home watching Minecraft videos.

     I flinched when the lights went off. "Fuck," I blurted out.

     "It's just me," Tommy's voice was deeper than usual. I could tell that he just woke up.

     I ignored him until he sat down in front of me with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

     Silence had engulfed both of us as we continue to eat cereal from our bowls. It wasn't uncomfortable, I just got used to the fact that Tommy and I just don't get along.

      But despite his self entitled personality, I have this spark in me that just wants to get to know him better even for a little bit.

      "Thanks," I swirled my spoon in milk.

     "What?"

     "The jacket you gave me last night. I probably would've died in the cold if it wasn't for you." I chuckled.

     "We wouldn't be out in the cold long enough if you didn't forget how to knock on a door." He rolled his eyes.

      There he goes again.

     "Hm," I thinned my lips and proceeded to place my bowl in the sink.

      "Can I ask you one thing before I go?" I  looked back at him.

     "Go ahead." He scooped a spoonful of fruit loops and put it in his mouth.

      "Can I do a cameo on your videos?" I bit my lip. He nearly choked on the food he was chewing.

     "Fuck no!" He said after swallowing. "Why would you even ask that?"

     My smile faded. I wasn't surprised, though, I knew he would say this.

     "I mean, you like clout, we're both famous," I said, continuing to count reasons on why I should be in his videos. "I mean yeah we don't like each other but we could just use each other for clout. What do you say?"

     "And make everyone think that you're mine? No." He shook his head.

     "Come on."

     "I said no."

     "It's clout."

     "So?"

     "We could share fans. People who know me but don't know you could discover you and your videos through me."

     "Are you sure about this?" He stood up to place his bowl on the sink.

     "That's why I suggested it, idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Last chance."

     "Shut up," He started to walk away. "I'll tell you when I film a new video."

     "Also," I said, making him stop his tracks. "Just for the record, no, I don't like you because you're irresistible. I saw your stream last night."

      He snickered, turning to face me. "Are you really that self-centered?" He laughed. "I was talking about someone else. Not you."

     "Oh," I blushed in embarrassment.

     I mean, yeah, it's safe to say that he doesn't think I like him because I certainly don't.

_____________

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     if you like Tommy /platonic, ofc

     827 words