28

By the time they finally got off the flight, the three were starving, and immediately headed towards the Wendy's that was next to the air port the second they got out of security and all the airport protocol things.

"This, is the best muggle meal I've ever had," Fred said with his mouth full.

"It's also the only muggle meal you've ever had." Cherry laughed, and said, "So, after this we'll call an Uber and then drive to my mom's apartment. There's a lake near her building, we can go skinny dipping tonight, if y'all want-"

"What the hell is skinny dipping?" George asked, confused.

"Well, its-" Cherry thought for a second, wondering what the best way to explain it was. "It's a muggle thing, people do it for fun. Basically it's going to a pool or lake or water and swimming, just like, naked."

"What?!" Fred said, nearly choking on his burger.

"Yeah, it's fun!" Cherry said. "I've done it before in France, but I was alone then. Most people do it either alone or with some friends, y'know, cuz it's kind of private-"

"Well, duh!" Fred said, widening his eyes. "It's scandalous! I like it. Where is this lake? Do we walk? Or take this Uber thing of yours?"

Cherry laughed at his enthusiasm, before saying, "We can walk, it's not that far."

"Great! We can head there tonight! And tomorrow night, we can visit times square- Oh my gosh, you should see times square at night. It's so beautiful!-" Cherry talked some more about all the things she wanted to do when they got there, the places she wanted to see, the things she wanted to do; she was also quite determined to go watch a rerun of Dead Poets Society, and possibly the Breakfast Club, which to her astonishment were both playing tomorrow at one of the theaters in town.

After they left the Wendy's, Cherry called another Uber and they got dropped off at her mum's huge apartment complex. Alicia's apartment was rather large; had two bathrooms, an office, and two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. They had half en entire floor of a building to themselves.

The twins would probably be crashing in the living room on the couch or some blow up mattress, and Alicia had already unpacked most of her daughter's things into her room.

Alicia never really liked her job that much; she never got to do much, it was hard sometimes, the clients were frustrating, but the one thing she loved were those fat six digit paychecks they gave her.

"Well," Cherry said, as the Uber left them in front of the gates of the apartment buildings. "Here we are." She didn't have a key yet, which her mum was planning on giving her. They had arrived just as the sun had started to set, which was perfect timing, since the three were planning on going to the little lake to skinny dip.

Dragging her trunk and her bags, she entered the gates, the twins trailing close beside her.

She looked at the little piece of paper she had in her pocket, where she'd written down the building and room number. It was the second one to the right, so the three entered the building and headed up two flights of stairs before she rung the doorbell, Alicia answering it a few seconds later.

"Oh, Cherry!" she greeted her daughter, pulling her into an embrace. "You guys must be Fred and George, I've heard so much about you," she said, making her daughter blush. "Call me Alicia."

"Greeting's," the twins said in unison. Cherry trudged into the apartment, rolling her trunk in behind her.

She was about to take them into her room when she heard her mum pull Fred aside roughly by the wrist and seethe into his ear, "Hurt her and I will kill you," and Cherry couldn't help but laugh at her overprotective mother. Turning to the other two with a wide smile on her face, her hand still tightly gripping Fred's wrist, she said, "You two go ahead, settle in, I'm just gonna have a little chat with Fred over here."