11) Secrets revealed

11) New chappie!!! I've got GREAT ideas! The light bulb above my head has finally pinged on! I think it has ... because it takes soooo long for that stupid light to be on!

Jace.P.O.V.
Clary and me walk in a room at Granny's. It's a very nice and big room with light blue walls and a big bed in the middle of the room there's a dresser and a walk-in closet. At the window, there's a view over the forest of Storybrooke.
"Wow...", " it's really nice!" we agree.
We start unpacking the few things we've brought with us and after that we fall on the bed for a nap after our exhausting travel to Storybrooke.

**** 3 p.m. ****

Clary.P.O.V.
I wake up to a knock on the door. I groan softly and I feel Jace sitting up next to me.
He walks to the door and opens it to reveal a woman with kind eye's and black hair shorter than Regina's with next to her a man with short brown hair.
"Hi! I'm Mary Margaret and this is my husband David!" The lady says. "We really wanted to welcome you to Storybrooke and because i heard you're planning on staying here, there's a LOT you need to know!"

"Ok, well it's certainly a pleasure to meet you and your husband, I'm Clary an this is my boyfriend Jace." I say.
I go to shake her hand but she immediately pulls me in for a hug and she pulls Jace in a hug too.

"Come on guy's, there's still a lot to explain and a lot of people to meet!" David calls.
We walk outside and they show us around the town. As we come to "Granny's Diner" we step inside and they lead us to a table for four people in a secluded corner.

"Soooo..." David starts," there are some very important thing you need to know about this town, you might or might not believe what we're about to tell you."
Mary Margaret was about to start explaining when Henry comes over.

"Hey guys, what are ya'll doing here?" He asks.

"Well Henry, we were just about to explain... the 'thing'." David says.

"Oh, well that's great!" He says while rummaging through his bag. After a few seconds he pulls a brown book out and lays it down on our table. "This might help the explaining!" He says.

"Thank you Henry!" Mary Margaret says while smiling kindly at him.

"No problem M&M!" He responds.

"M&M?" Jace chuckles.

"Yeah it's shorter!" Henry smiles and walks off.
He looks like a really nice kid.

"So... " M&M starts. "Basically... everyone in this town is a character from this book. For example, David and me are also known as Snow White and Prince Charming. You might not believe us, but it really is the truth!" She says.

"Don't worry, we believe you!" I say.

"Yeah, I mean, first of all, you seem like honest people, and secondly, we have something to explain also! You trusted us with your secret so I think we can trust you with ours too." Jace adds. "It's still quite surprising tough, but I think Henry mentioned something about this when we only just arrived here!" I say.

"Well that's a whole weight off our shoulders!" David says.

"Yeah, you two can borrow this book for some time. You can try and figure out who is who."

"Okay, thanks guys! We'll start immediately when we get back to our room! But now the serious matter about the 'demon stuff'." I say.

"We'll try and explain it at a beginners level, but it's quite confusing sometimes so you can always ask if you're curious!" Jace says.
"We are called Shadowhunters, we have the possibility of seeing angels and demons! We hunt demons to protect the earth. We fight in the dark to serve the light. There are three holy objects that can help us summon the angel Raziel, he's the angel of the Shadowhunters. We also have some sort of government called the clave, but my father is against the clave and he associates with demons he already has an army of them, thus our earlier mention of him not being able to find us in Storybrooke!" I explain.
M&M and David are silent for a few seconds.
"Wow..." they say in unison.
"That's quite a story!" M&M says.
"Yeah! That's impressive!" David adds.
"Could you inform the mayor and Emma about this please, they asked us about it when we met." I say.
"Yeah, well do that! I do hope I'll explain it all right!" M&M says.
"Oh I'm sure you'll do just fine! I guess Jace and I will go back to our room now an try figure out this book!" I say.
"Yeah! That's a great idea! We'll see you around!" They say as we walk off and wave at them.
We get back to the room and open the book on the first page and we start reading fairytales!

Anyone see the Assassins Creed reference?! Next chappie will be some action! Although it might take a while since I'll be going on a vacation where there's probably no WIFI for 2 weeks!!! XD XD XD XD XD