Chapter 13

Hey, we're going to focus on Minecraft for a while.
———————————

•Schlatt•

I logged on to the SMP and walked out to the balcony of the White House. It usually looks junk filled, so I want to start fixing that, then it would be a nicer country.

"How did Wilbur not keep this place looking nice?" I questioned to myself. "I don't know, sir." I heard Tubbo behind me. I turned around and he had a suit like mine on. I grinned and motioned for him to follow me. "Tubbo, today were going to start refining this place. Let's start by getting rid of this junk, and making it looked better." I said, grabbing a pickaxe and starting to mine all the ruins of this land.

He seemed hesitant to join. "Tubbo, we're not getting rid of it completely, we're just making it look more fresh and new." I said, mining some cobble that was placed by a blind person.

"Wait, let's build a party area first!" I said, spying the perfect spot for the new build, I walked over and started on a man made tree and a fenced in area which we would build in. I started on then disco floor and looked over to see Tubbo making a statue of Pokimane, which I couldn't help but chuckle at.

"Hola, perdedores!" Quackity yelled from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Ouch, losers are we?" I asked, catching him off guard. "You speak Spanish?" He went wide eyed as I nodded and laughed. He looked impressed, I'm pretty sure he lives in the U.S. right? Anyway, we finished our little building area and it looked really good, well it was going to be good anyway, but this was better than I expected. This presidency is going well.

"Oh, Tommy joined." I heard Quackity say, so I quickly checked chat and typed a, 'Hello.', in chat before I went on about not caring. Ever since Wilbur and Tommy had their citizenship revoked, they've been awfully quiet. To be fair, if they would have come and ask for citizenship back, I'd probably give it to them, but now? I can't help but be suspicious of a rebellion, one full of manipulation.

Suddenly, Wilbur joined the game and I raised an eyebrow. Then, fucking TECHNOBLADE joined the game, they were going to destroy themselves without me interfering with this set up. I think Technoblade is one for anarchy or oligarchy, one of the two.

After I left Tubbo and Quackity to do whatever those two do, I went looking around the area. I was on the prime path when I saw someone run into the forest, I had a shield and some diamond armor with tools on me so I decided to chase after the person. I ran into the dense woods and landed in a pretty open spot, so I tried to make my way some where that I would be able to hide if I needed too.

Before I realized someone was close to me, there was a sword at my neck, an enchanted diamond sword. I turned around and saw Wilbur looking at me mischievously. I checked his twitch to see if he was streaming, but he wasn't. This was all for fun.

"What's a pretty president like you doing out here? He asked, holding the blade a little closer. I sighed and mentally planned out what I was going to say. "Just walking. Last I checked this was Manburg territory, so what's a outlaw like you doing out here?" I asked raising my eyebrow and laughing.

"Hunting for potential hostages and victims." He said, incredibly close to my ear, suddenly my mind went blank. I guess he noticed the inability to talk or move because he started laughing. He soon let the blade down and threw a potion of invisibility down. He didn't have armor like I did, but he could have done a lot of damage if he decided to attack me.

He obviously wasn't the smartest person when it came to escaping, I could see his foot prints in the dirt, so I followed them, hoping to find a base, but it took so long I decided I would just leave a sign that pointed to the direction the footprints were heading. Then I headed back to spawn to make a house. I wouldn't tell anyone or stream about this place because it will be a safe and secret base.

I decided to make a whole red stone contraption while I felt up to it, which ended up being a huge pain, but I made a pretty big base about four hundred blocks away from the White House, then I tamed and saddled up a pure black horse, which might I add was pretty fast, and tied him up so I could get to and from Manburg quickly.

"Schlatt?" I heard a voice behind me call. I turned around and discovered the noise to be Fundy, who seemed confused about what I was doing over here. "You need something?" I ask, knowing he's streaming.

"I want to help you find and end Wilbur's rebellion."