17

"And this is my cousin-though we're not really close"

Eunha chuckled showing a picture of her cousin's to the wolf next to her-he was to busy chowing on his ice cream to even care about what the girl was blabbering about.

"Renjun?"

"What?"

"What about you?"

The boy looked at her in confusion-scratching his nape as she dug out her black notebook from her bag once again.

"We've been researching about mine! How about yours? Like your favorite hobbies?"

The girl reached out showing the boy the list on her notebook. Renjun looked at her with a frown-clearly he wasn't a fan of the things written on it.

The boy let out a sigh as he leaned his head towards his free hand that was propped on the glass table of the cafe.

The golden glow of the sun seeming to shine perfectly on the boy as he tilted his head downwards-his intense gaze focused on the smaller girl.

And if Eunha was being honest-her heart almost exploded, how can someone look so innocent and yet not at the same time?

"Look if I'm being honest I'm only here because of this stupid project"

Eunha felt her heart ache just for a mili second before she gave the boy a smile.

"I really don't care-if we're going to learn about each other's family tree then might as well make it fun right!"

Her brown hues gazed upon his-the color of his eyes seeming to spark gold intriguing the girl further more about their some what mysterious ally.

They stayed there holding their little staring contest off as long as they could before Renjun finally gave in looking away from the girl as he cleared his throat.

"So what how are you even planning on doing all of those? We have less than a month"

"I don't really know"

The girl hummed pushing against the metallic backrest of the chair. Her hands running against her dark locks as she gazed outside the window-couples, families, friends, all kinds of people crowded the street as if it would help Eunha think of any way to get closer to the boy in front of her.

Renjun's gaze switched from the girl to the notebook on the table and back-he couldn't really give two fucks but then again he needed a good grade, after all he was still a students even though he had a particular dislike for his partner.

"Let me see the notebook again"

Eunha's eyes scanned the boy as he reached out for the black notebook-his fringe falling over his eyes as he scanned the lists of things near the bottom.

"This is seriously stupid"

The girl pouted opening her mouth to complain but stopped herself as the boy flipped over the next page.

"But-if it means we can finish this shit earlier then let's do it"

His eyes switched over to hers-her face seeming to light up at the idea of the boy finally agreeing to one of her ideas.

He let out a low chuckle-his eyes glimmering gold once again at the excited girl.

"So what should we do first?!"

"You usually do the first things on a to do list right?"

ACTIVITIES TO DO
(Thanks Google)

[] Roller Coaster
[]Bungee Jumping
[]Adventure?
[]Heart to heart?
[]Make him your friend

[] Roller Coaster[]Bungee Jumping[]Adventure?[]Heart to heart?[]Make him your friend