Chapter 26 Lex

John gets on his knees. "Sera...?"

He lifts her up.

"Hey...! HEY! SERA! WAKE UP! WHAT HAPPENED?" John yells. He notices the blood stain. 'She's bleeding..? How is that possible? Damn it!'

He grabs Seraphina's phone and looks at her contacts. He dials Elanie number.

*Elaine's Room*
Elanie sees Seraphina calling. She answers. "Hey Seraphina! Are you all packed up?"

"Elaine!" John speaks. "Quick, I need you to come over right away! Sera's-"

Elaine ends the call. John calls again.

"EEK!" Elanie looks nervous. 'Just leave me alone!'

*John's Place*
'DAMN IT, ELAINE! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!' John screams in his mind.

He looks at Arlo's contact and calls him. Arlo answers.

"Seraphina? What is it?" Arlo answers.

"Arlo. Grab Elaine and come to my place. Now." John says.

"Why? What happened-?" Arlo asks before John screams at him.

"JUST DO IT!" John yells.

John ends the call.

The male speeds around Wellston. People felt a gush of wind pass by. The people looked confused. As the male speeds around the corner, a punch is sent towards the male. The male stops and catches it.

"Lex!?" Zane says in surprise.

"Zane? Zari?" Lex says in surprise. "Not who I expect to find."

"What are you doing here?" Zane asks.

"Well since I found you instead of Otto. I might as well tell you. Mrs.Lance or your mother if you prefer, sent me to Wellston. I was looking for Otto because I needed to deliver the check to Otto's parents." Lex says as he reaches for his sweater pocket and takes out an envelop.

Zari snatches the envelop and looks at it. "He's telling the truth."

"You guys still mad at me about the last mission we been in together?" Lex asks.

"Of course! Your reckless ass had gotten Mari killed back in New Boston!" Zane says in anger.

"And you don't think I don't regret my actions that caused her death? I was... I CARED ABOUT HER MORE THAN A FRIEND. I loved her. She was gonna be my girlfriend after that mission! She knew I liked her. We promised we would date after the mission...." Lex says with a guilty face.

"But it's too late. She's gone. That's why mother pulled you out of the group on that day." Zari says.

"I know. I was punished for my actions. I never cared about anyone but myself. It led to the girl I loved, dead right before me." Lex says.

Lex lets go of Zane's fist.

"If that's all. You can leave." Zane says.

"Sorry. I can't. Your mother told me the other day I was joining back into the group." Lex says.

"WHAT!" Zane and Zari shout.

"Want proof?" Lex says as he takes out a folded paper.

Zane snatches the folded paper and opens it.

Dear Zane and Zari,
I know that two years ago, Mari died because of Lex's reckless action. But, he will be joining back into the group. If you don't like it, deal with it. You and the group can't be mad at him forever. Sure, he's still kinda the same but he did learn his actions. Which is why, he must OBEY your orders. If he doesn't, you WILL report to me at once. No excuses!
Love,
Your mother.