5

A/n- I'm going to just number the chapter cause i am terrible at titles so please don't be confused i'm also going to change the other chapters to numbers. Anyway please enjoy the story! :)

It's been two week since you walked with Kenma and Kuroo and became the volleyball managers with Kaitlyn. Everyday you and Kaitlyn would walk to school with Kuroo and Kenma, and since you guys have been walking with each other, every morning Kuroo would attempt to give you a high five but you never gave him one, Kenma would do something similar, he would walk next to you and he would offer his earbud. But like you did Kuroo you didn't respond to the action.

This went on for weeks..

.......................................................................

As they weeks went by you all were very close friends . You haven't yet talked to Kuroo or Kenma but you felt a little comfortable with them. They would always try to talk to you and you would listen to them. They both knew that you wouldn't respond but would try anyways.

Time skip after morning practice

You and Kenma were walking to class together since Kaitlyn went to the nurse. You both walked into your first period class. You never went to the restroom during class, and if you did you would always hold it in, but in the middle of class you needed to go bad . Like your blatter couldn't take it. But you have never asked to go to the bathroom before and you didn't want to just walk out of the classroom because that would be rude. So you grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the words "Bathroom" on it and folded it into fours. You thought about getting up and giving to the teacher but you thought that might be weird and that the other students might make fun if you. That's when you remembered that Kenma is in front of you, but will he understand? What if he thinks it's weird that I write the word bathroom on paper? You needed to calm yourself down, so you took a deep breath. Then you hesitantly reached out to tap his shoulder. You lightly tapped his shoulder, he turned around and looked at you , you then quickly give him the paper without looking at him and looked down.
He was shocked that you did that, even though it was a tap he smiled.

Kenmas Pov

When I first saw (Y/n) I thought she was like any other girl here at school. But when she had a hard time speaking in front of the students I felt like I had to help her, kids were laughing at her and speaking behind her back, and I could tell she was uncomfortable.

Time skip to after class

When class was done,she seemed to be waiting for someone, she was looking at her phone and  I caught myself staring at her, "Wow" I whispered under my breath, I realized how beautiful she really is. Her soft eyes, her smooth skin and her beautiful wavy hair.(if you don't have wavy hair you can just change it) She looked up from her phone and caught me staring at her, I didn't look away though, but after two seconds she looked away. Her friend walked out and they walked off down the hall.

I walked to the 3rd year hallway to wait for Kuroo since we both had a free period. I pulled out my phone to play a game, but while I was playing I thought of her again, I couldn't get her out of my mind! I looked down at a red screen with the words Game over on my phone, I signed and put my phone back in my pocket. Just then Kuroo walked out of class "Kenma!" he walked over to me. "Are you ok?" he asked while we started walking down the hallway.
"Um yea why do you ask?" "You have this look like your concerned about something, and usually you never are so are you sure?"

"I do not."

"Do too"

"No I don't"

....

"Do too"

I rolled my eyes and put my earbuds on while we sat down outside to enjoy our free period.

Timeskip to practice

I walked into the gym hearing shoes squeaking and volleyballs. When I walked in I saw a familiar (h/c) haired girl. My heart skipped a beat, it was her, the girl in my math class. What was she doing here? I looked away and walked to the boys locker room to get ready cause Kuroo was getting mad at me for standing around. I don't know why but I was exited that she was here, but then at the same time I was calm.

When I finished changing and walked back out she was sitting down with her back against the wall. Practice didn't start till another 10 minutes so I was going to play games in my phone. But before I even knew it I was walking up to her and I sat right down next to her. She tensed up a little bit but after a few minutes she seemed to get a little comfortable. I saw her screen and saw she was playing one of my favorite games. "You like that game too?" I asked her quietly. No response. Even through she didn't respond it didn't bother me, it was nice not having someone constantly talk. As 10 minutes passed we were still playing our games in comfortable silence, that was until her friend called her for them to do something. Her friend looked at me for a brief moment before looking away and walking away with (Y/n).

.....................................................................................

Back to the present 🤭

Kenma pov

When I turned to her she looked a little scared and uncomfortable. She looked me in the eye, that's the first, and then looked at the paper, I looked down and opened it, bathroom, I tuned around to look at her with a confused face. She just continued looking at me until I finally got it. "Oh bathroom!" I whispered shouted. "Excuse me Kozume did you say something?" The teacher asked. I looked up at Mr. Himari, "Oh um, (Y/n) needs to go to the bathroom."
he raised an eyebrow and looked at (Y/n) who was quiet as alway and did a small nod while looking down at her desk. "Very well then, yes (Y/n) you can just be quick." and with that she got up and walked out.

(Y/n) Pov

As I was doing my business I thought back on how Kenma calmly followed my request without question. I felt my lips pull into a smile. Now that I think about it, he's kind of cute. Wait what?! I slapped my cheeks with both my hands. What am I thinking, he's only a friend, he probably doesn't even like girls who don't talk.

I washed my hands and headed back to class with a small blush on my face.🤭

A/n: Hello beautiful people!
Sorry I didn't upload for awhile school has been kicking my butt. Anyways i'll be trying to update more.Ly✋😑💕