Chapter 4

Kelly's POV

I held the receipt with his number on it on my hand. Holy shit. A hot ass guy just gave me his mother rucking number...

I turned and looked a Jason. He held the same expression as I did.

"What the fuck" we both said at the same time.

"His name is Stephan, he came in a few days ago" I spoke first

"Your coming to my house and we're talking about this now! You need to spill everything!"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the back room.

"Ma, I totally forgot about the project that me and Kels have, we're gonna go home and finish it up real quick, ok?" Jason lied.

"Alright sweetie, see ya Kelly bear" Ms.Smith said warmly.

I shook my head and we walked out to Jasons ca after I gathered my stuff. We drove in silence, Christmas music playing in the background. We arrive at his house, which was basically a mansion, and went right tup to his room. 

"Spill, now" He spoke fast

"So, he came into the shop last one time and he was shot in the leg. I helped him out, but he just got up and walked out. He came back the next morning with a man, and he acted like nothing happened. He came back later today and hugged me. He also gave me his number. That's it"

Jason was surprise to say the least. He shot up and started jumping around squealing "Kelly has a boyfriend oh my god oh my god!" "You need to call him right now!"

I shook my head, "What, no!"

Jason shook his head at me and typed his number into my phone and CALLED HIM!

After the first ring he picked up, "Hello?"

"Um, hey" I awkwardly said

"Mia amore" (literal translation: my love)

"Hey" again, I'm so fucking awkward.

"what are you doing on Saturday, beautiful?"

"Um, nothing I think"

"Not anymore, you're going on a date with me. Dress nicely, I'll pick you up at 7"

"Oh um-" he cut me off

"I have to go, dolecezza" (Literal translation: sweetie)

"Oh-oh ok"

"Bye, darling"

"Bye"

Jason's mouth was on the ground. I shrugged; I truly had no idea what just happened.

"Do you think he has a gay brother?"

-------------------

It's Saturday morning and Jason dragged me to the mall at 9 am. 9 AM! What is wrong with the boy, I have no idea. He dragged me to every single fancy dress store. EVERY ONE! I'm not even kidding.

After I finally found a not expensive store, I was starting to get nervous for tonight. What he thinks I'm fat? What if he thinks i'm ugly? What if-

"Ok this is the last store, you have to find one here" Jason spoke

I skimmed all the dress and one caught my eye. It is a silky floor length dress with a high slit in the leg. It was beautiful. Gorgeous. (dress in media box)

Jason noticed and grabbed it off the rack and shoved it in my direction. He pushed my into the dressing room and I quickly changed into the dress. I look din the floor mirror and I looked amazing. I haven't felt this pretty in years. It hugged my curves in all the right ways. I walked out and Jason said

"Thats the one. While you were fooling around I found the matching heels"

I laughed and agreed with him. I quickly changed out of the dress and went up to the register.

"What is your name ma'am?" the worker asked.

"Um, Kelly Gibbs?" I said confused.

"Oh, Ms.Gibbs! Mr.King told me to put anything you wanted onto his card" she smiled.

What the hell?

"Um ok?"

Me and Jason walked out the store with my bag in his hand. He has always been a gentleman; opening doors for me, holding my bags, and even kissing my cheeks goodbye. We walked to the food court and Jason bought us some food. We sat down and pigged out. 

"Soooo, excited for your little date?" Jason said wiggling his eyebrows

"Shut it Jason!" he shrugged and shook his head.

We made some small gossip about school, and all the new drama. Jason always knows all the school drama. After eating we went back to Jasons house so he can help me get ready. 

"First your ratty hair" he said, and I laughed.

He brushed it out and sprayed some heat protector into it. He took little pieces and curled them each individually. He sprayed in some hair spray and after three short hours he was finally done. He created beautiful curls in a half up half down look. The curls cascaded down my \back and he fluffed them out a little bit. 

"Time to switch that rat face into a cute one" he joked.

After an hour and a few mess up and poking me in the eyeball with a mascara wand and me crying my makeup off, he was done. My eye was slightly red but my eyes were a little puffy, there isn't really anything that I can do, plus it's not that noticeable. I was already 6:45 pm, I looked Jason with wide eyes and he looked at me with the same expression. He shoved my dress at me and pushed me intent bathroom and slammed the door. I quickly slipped on my dress and ran not his room to put my heels on. 

I threw on my heels and filled my clutch with: chapstick, my phone, touch-up powder and my wallet. I sprayed on some perfume, and put some deodorant on. The doorbell rang and me and Jason walked down the stairs. Jason opened the door and there was Stephan in a nice black suit, his tie was the same color as my dress.

"Bambina" he sighed, "and Jaden" (Literal translation: baby)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys!!!! thanks for 33 read omg! it may not seem like a big deal but i so excited more people are reading my book. i am going to be double updating tonight, yayyy!! i haven't really been on top of my game with this book so i'm really trying hard to keep a good schedule! as always, comment or dm me if you have any suggestions or any constructive criticism! it is always appreciated! gotta blast!

-jackie

also side note: if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes be sure to let me know and I will fix it lol. i kinda suck at spelling. thanks again!!