𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜

"—I KNEW IT! LIGHT IS BEST APPRECIATED IN THE FLESH!"

The young man on top of the school building shouted and ripped his top off with ease, confidently showing off his tattoos and his...damn. Highschool students are built differently these days.

A certain (h/c) sorcerer watched from a safe distance. Neither of the boys was yet to notice her. Tachi in hand, she wondered if she should just enjoy and watch the show and let Megumi handle whatever that is happening right now. See, (y/n) just arrived and was surprised by the sudden show of skin from the tattooed high school student. Is he a delinquent,  perhaps? (y/n) sensed that her reserved classmate was in danger but she didn't know that it would this kind of danger.

...Dangerously hot.

"A CURSED SPIRIT'S FLESH IS NO FUN!"

"WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE!?" (y/n) wondered if the yelling made his throat hurt.

"WHERE ARE THE WOMEN!?—" and with that, the sorcerer took her dramatic entrance. Swiftly and , hopefully, gracefully, landed in front of the two. Just beside the rotting corpse of a curse. Disgusting.

"Hey-hey! Women here!" you quipped

"(l/n)-san!? I thought you were on a business trip!?" Huh? Business trip? Is that what that damn teacher told him? No one notified me about the missions Megs goes to! Those bastards probably wanted Fushiguro to work alone just for the fun of it.

"Eh..questions later, Megs. Mind filling me in?" but before her classmate can answer, muscle man decided to interrupt,

"My, my, what do we have here!?" Suddenly, the half-naked—and quite hot—delinquent was behind her—

PUNCH

It all happened so fast. Too many information was happening before Fushiguro that he could only stare at the—probably— unconscious possessed student with his bloody mouth agape.

"Jeez, You scared me! Hope you have a thick skull, Tattoo-chan! I pack quite a punch!" The sorcerer bends down and held a pose where she flexed her arm and held her bicep. The student snapped his...four eyes!? His hand moved at such an impressive velocity but before his hand could reach the young girl's neck and snap it, it stopped halfway.

"..huh?" The boy said in disbelief

"What do you think you're doing with my body!?" Wait, is he talking to her or to himself? "Give it back!"

"How are you able to move?" his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance

"Um..it is my body, you know?"

(y/n) knew It's too good to be true. There's no way she'd find a pretty boy who is sane. Hell, this guy's even changing his voice! Is this an act? Is this a prank!? The (h/c) sorcerer slowly turned to her classmate, an eyebrow raised expecting an answer. Fushiguro scrambled to his feet and quickly yanked her away from the deranged boy and made some motions with his hands.

"Don't move! You're no longer human!" He shouted. Wait, what? Not human? The girl was too slow for her own good. Instead of getting answers, Fushiguro's statement made even more questions.

"Under the regulations of Jujutsu...Yuji Itadori, as a curse..

..I will exorcise you!"

So his name is Yuji, huh? Kinda cu—wait..

"Ohh! That made sense, duh! Of course! He's a curse..!

...

HE'S A WHAT!? A CURSE!?"

(y/n) was in despair.

"Woah, hold up! It's not a problem!" Itadori exclaimed as he raised both of his arms. His tattoos slowly fading away.

"We should go to a hospital first! We're pretty beaten up, y'know? Especially you, Fushiguro-senpai!" Snapping out of her daze, (y/n) looked at her classmate and frowned. He looks so...conflicted. (y/n)'s frown deepened when she realized that she wouldn't be able to shoot her shot with the cute boy now that she knows that he's a curse.

..Maybe they could be like Romeo and Juliet? In the end, both of them would die--

"So, what's the situation?" A new voice entered the chat. All three students saw that it was...the one and only Gojo Satoru. Holding a tote bag. (y/n) can already guess what's inside.

"Oh, it's you." The young girl deadpanned. She stared at him in disgust.

"Huh!? Why do you always greet your best—and lovely—teacher like that!?" Gojo whined and crossed his arms, "Anyways, I wasn't gonna come at first but the higher ups got invloved after hearing about a missing special grade object!" he said as he whipped out his phone, pointing it at Fushiguro's face and took a few photos.

"Man, you're really messed up. The second years would love to see this," Fushiguro quirked his eyebrows in annoyance.

"So...

...did you find it?" The noirette averted his gaze and kept quiet.

"Um..." Itadori raised his hand nervously and pointed a finger at himself "I..ate it."

...

...

"For real?" Both Gojo and (y/n) said at the same time "For real." The other two answered in unison.

She shivered at the memory of the first time she saw the finger. It's...crusty. 

"That's kinda—I mean, really disgusting finger-kun, There's no doubt you eat boogers when you were in elementary" The girl stuck her tongue out and gagged.

"I-I don't! Please believe me!" The boy quickly shook his head in embarrassment. 

"Hm.." The granpa-haired man held his chin and took a closer look, "You're right, they are combined!" he grinned

...

After that and the ten seconds of Gojo showing off his insufferable ass, the high schooler, Itadori is now being held by the powerful sorcerer, passed out. What a show, (y/n) thought as she happily munched on Gojo's kikufuku mochi that he was supposed to eat on the train home.

"All right, quick question for the both of 'ya!" Gojo turned his attention to the two students, "What do I do with him?" Fushiguro looked to the ground and contemplated. (y/n) swallowed the mochi she was eating and took a closer look at the unconscious boy.

Look at that muscular back...!, (y/n) simped. Sorcerer or not, high schoolers really are built differently these days.

"Even if he is potentially a vessel..he must be executed under the regulations of Jujutsu." Fushiguro then looked his teacher, far too seriously, in (y/n)'s opinion.

"But I don't want to let him die!"

"...hey-hey, sensei, I second that,"

"You're just saying that because you think the boy's cute, (y/n)-chan!"

"Am not," (y/n) snapped at the older man.

"Are too,"

"Am not,"

"Are too,"

"Am not,"

"Are too,"

"This is why I hate you, scummy sensei."

"Huh!?"