girl talks + first meet

"Girl i am so happy that Baekhyun is my seatmate.. That dude is so cool. He likes anime too." seulgi said to her friends as they were walking to the cafeteria to meet Lisa and chaeyoung.

"Honestly i am happy too. I thought Sana is like Jessica because she is always with her but she is nice" jihyo said.

"See.. I told you to not judge people" jisoo said.

"by the way how was your seatmate? Like he was staring at you for the rest of the class." seulgi said smirking.

"Yeah he is cool too. He is nice. But he was shuttering for some reason." jisoo said laughing.

"Hey guys!!" lisa yelled.

"Hey!!" seulgi yelled back as they went to sit at a table.

"So how was your guys' first day of new semester?" chaeyoung asked.

"It was nice but taehyung, jennie and irene are in our class this year..." jihyo said.

"Ah thats sad.. Like they are so mean like in the first and second semester they were in our class and they are the mean girls in real life" lisa said sighing.

"Yahh you guys don't start again... backbiting about someone isn't good" jisoo said pouting.

"This girl will never let us gossip in peace" seulgi said.

"And speaking of jisoo it looks like someone has a crush on her" seulgi said smirking.

"ah no" jisoo said closing her ears.

"Like literally that Junmyeon dude was staring at her like she was his entire world" jihyo said.

" *cough* *cough* looks like jisoo's gonna have a boyfriend this year" lisa said teasing jisoo.

"but in all seriousness when will you have a boyfriend jisoo?" chaeyoung asked.

"Maybe when she will stop going crazy over her chikin and start to pay attention on boys" lisa said.

"True" seulgi said laughing.

They were all laughing and talking when jisoo got a text.